Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62181 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com

Default Help me change my lappy keyboard

A few keys on my laptop Keyboard are broken and I need to get a new one. I ordered it from ebay and I should get it in about a week. If anyone has any suggestions on how to remove the old one and how to install the new one, I'd appreciate your advice.

Here's the video I watched - its not my model, but its similar
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGL6dtewhU4[/ame]

My laptop model is: Asus N80Vm and here are some pics so that you can see what it looks like and where screws might be - so you can advise me. (I didn't take these pics)

Thanks for any suggestions or advice you have

Here is the one I bought - it comes with the ribbon cable:

Mindy Reviewed by Mindy on . Help me change my lappy keyboard A few keys on my laptop Keyboard are broken and I need to get a new one. I ordered it from ebay and I should get it in about a week. If anyone has any suggestions on how to remove the old one and how to install the new one, I'd appreciate your advice. Here's the video I watched - its not my model, but its similar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGL6dtewhU4 My laptop model is: Asus N80Vm and here are some pics so that you can see what it looks like and where screws might be - so Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    DragonHost.org
    this can be very tricky I have done it before. you have to really take your time doing so, what you need to do is take the keyboard out like the one in the video before you disconnect any cables etc.. analyse everything and see what may have been the problem before.

I replaced my keyboard before and I had to virtually take the whole laptop apart to actually connect everything back up and put the keyboard back in it's place.

the keyboard part is simple there's not much to it. follow that video and nothing will go wrong.

Thread Information