Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61390 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Addon Domain or main domain

Hey....

I am having 2 domains .... abcd.com(main domain) and efgh.com(addon domain)[IN Cpanel] .... i am using the same host.... ! i am using the cms wordpress(from wordpress.org) for my 2 domains.... .. would like to promote efgh.com(addon domain) mainly....so should i change that to main domain(in cpanel) and make the domain(abcd.com) an add on domain ??

will that affect increase in page speed,any other factors etc???

or shall i leave it as such...if it makes no difference...
    Mr.Mirchi Reviewed by Mr.Mirchi on . Addon Domain or main domain Hey.... I am having 2 domains .... abcd.com(main domain) and efgh.com(addon domain) .... i am using the same host.... ! i am using the cms wordpress(from wordpress.org) for my 2 domains.... .. would like to promote efgh.com(addon domain) mainly....so should i change that to main domain(in cpanel) and make the domain(abcd.com) an add on domain ?? will that affect increase in page speed,any other factors etc??? or shall i leave it as such...if it makes no difference... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    RevLine.net LinkDetour.net
    speed doesent depend on the domain, on the other hand promotion wize its alot better to have your own domain.

no its not a subdomain... its add on domain

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    you have a wordpress blog ??
    and will migrate is to another domain in future.

i have 2 domains .... abcd.com and efgh.com .... i am using the same host.... ! i am not using wordpress.com... i am using the cms wordpress(from wordpress.org) for my 2 domains....

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    ok first you ask your webhost to change your primary domain from abcd.com to efgh.com.
    remove your old domain abcd.com from cpanel or remove abcd.com's dns rececords
    when your webhost change your primary domain then go to file editor and edit wp-config.php change domain to efgh.com
    hope this will helpful to you.

yes.... i can understand thanx... but will that do any change ???? thats my question

Thread Information