Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62396 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    leakformation.com
    ^ just been a week or two.
    have already submitted to google, yahoo and bing
    Get the Latest Music Leak Information!

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Your site looks like a mess. Needs some things to be fixed.

and how to make a site popular? To be honest, your site is basically a listing. Unless you can somehow turn those listing into something unique by giving your own description of it or something then this site will probably be a word of mouth site.

3.   Sponsored Links

In my opinion a website's success depends, in most cases, on two things:
    Content
    Interface

And you can break both into sub-items:

Content
    Rare
    Unique
    Useful
    Organized

Interface
    Organized
    A bit creative

Sure, you also have to promote it, but it's a waste of time to do that if you can't deliver good content through a good interface.
    You know the triangle of fire (heat, oxygen and fuel)? It's pretty much the same thing. Without the three items, there's no fire - or success in this case.

So yeah, stop wasting time and money advertising and put your efforts into the interface first. Even if you get 10k visitors, those will we 10k visitors lost, 'cause they won't come back.
    I dont wanna let you down, but your website looks too 1992, glitched, colors, font and textures don't match, and isn't intuitive.

Interface -> Content -> Advertising
    Good luck!

Website's:
    leakformation.com
    ^ that was pretty much helpful! I'll get it redesigned soon

Website's:
    leakformation.com
    I have now updated the site structure on too many negative comments on the template.
    Please carry on by suggesting me

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Firstly, Patience is the key For success Remember this, you Never would have seen such site Popular Within no time, The popular Process takes time like Years, you Just keep Updating Web and Don't worry about traffic.

Secondly, Do a Big Social Bookmark at Facebook, maybe create a Fb page For higher support and Traffic that will help

Thirdly, As you mentioned Buying Backlinks, But i would suggest you to get a Real Time Search engine Optimization for your Site its the best rather Buying huge backlinks

Edit: Your site theme is Awsum i wish i had One and Perfect organized Widgets Good Luck!!
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

What you need at first is:

Organized content, content + content
    Also an acceptable design, and SEO.

After that you need time so you appear in search engines. After you start to get visitors, you have to analyze your statistic: where do they come from, what words are succesful in search engines. Where do visitors go and where do they leave, etc. etc.

I think your site lacks content and crawlable text. It doesn't look like it offers something uniqe.

Website's:
    leakformation.com
    That will simply mean I will have to move to some CMS script!
    My site is based on html, otherwise i'll have to make a lot of pages for crawlable texts.

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    Happy the corners which you mentioned are the part of the design. The designer made it that way. Some designers like only bottom rounder corners. But i agree that its not looking nice.
    Indeed, but IMO he should've "fixed" 'em anyway
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    First of all, learn proper English. Trust me, it seems weird but proper English really helps in making your site popular!
    i guess op is using two accounts here

mods please check ip logs and ban his/her 's fake account

and if you are trying to run a website whose main source of income is addsense or any other adds
    than do try to provide your our content not copy pasted stuff

^^ site is down atm here's cached preview
    i guess leakfor.. layout and design is copy pasted from this website and content from leaksallday

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information