Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61067 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

ψ(`∇?)ψ

Default About General section

Wanted to suggest something.

So, I was wondering, if any staff member have time to put a list of, what kind of topics are allowed in general section, so we can avoid so many annoying, useless, spammy, trolly, newly created topics in this section. I have a feeling few members are creating whatever comes on their mind, it doesn't matter to them, how meaningless that topic is.

So, list would be something like:

You can create new threads equal or similar to:

Reviews, discussions, questions, concerns about:
    Applications, games, computers and OSes, websites, videos, movies, images, phones (gadgets) ,new events, piracy...

Milestones, Birthdays, Congratulations, Holidays

You cannot create new threads equal or similar to:

Religious, politics... and so forth

Thanks for keeping KWWH clean.
    cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . About General section Wanted to suggest something. So, I was wondering, if any staff member have time to put a list of, what kind of topics are allowed in general section, so we can avoid so many annoying, useless, spammy, trolly, newly created topics in this section. I have a feeling few members are creating whatever comes on their mind, it doesn't matter to them, how meaningless that topic is. So, list would be something like: You can create new threads equal or similar to: Reviews, discussions, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Everyday general, off-topic banter. Pretty much anything goes here that doesn't belong elsewhere. Remember to keep the rules in mind!
    So check the other sections first. If it doesn't fit, then that's where it goes. People need to not be so dumb. There is no reason to make a list of what is allowed when it is very clear what is and isn't.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    ^You heard the man.

Ok i will say it once more.

Why should we add every single thing to the rules when most of the members havent even been trough the current ones.
    Adding all the small things in the list would make it way more complicated then it is right now.
    If you have ability to use your brain then you can figure out if doing the thing your about to do is right or wrong.

At one point i can see everybody bitching that KWWH is so strict with its rules and blah blah blah
    Next day some starts asking more rules to be added.

Dont try to fix it if it aint broken
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Thread Information