Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62927 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Have you tried sending the documents they asked for like Photo ID, Utility Bill etc.?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    the.wf ScriptMafia.org FileHostCash.com DMCA.cc plusViral.com
    PayPal is a 100% Scam Company. 20% of their revenues is from stealing. Nobody, not even Hitler, has more hate sites on the net than PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyIrvine View Post
    Okay so I just logged into my email and this is what I received:
    And so I rang up PayPal and they told me that I'd have to wait for 6 months before they will decide what to do.
    So I'm naturally pissed off as I have ?8600 in my account.
    I did consider calling up a lawyer for this but wouldn't it seem daft since hiring a lawyer would be more expensive and going to court...etc?
    They will actually have no decision to make, the money is not theirs to decide where it goes; it's your money, and they will have to give it back in the 180 days, this has been my experience; Paypal would have to prove you were the owner of the account that has a negative balance of $-1000, there is no chance of them doing that.

Also if you are dealing with the pound, I will assume you are somewhere in the U.K and there will be some kind of discrimination law that will prevent Paypal from holding your money without just cause & proof, if you are indeed from the U.K your legal system will be very similar to the one in Canada, you can take them to small claims court for a fee of around $150, this will cover the court costs and you can ask to have the court appoint you a lawyer, sometimes called Duty Council <--- this will be free, you will not have to pay for this kind of lawyer.

I am actually so glad and relieved for you that you managed to get your money back, you have no idea how much I hope to get mine back too.
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you actually go about this to get your money back?
    Was it all down to your lawyer and court stuff etc?
    So what happened to your PayPal eventually? Was the limitation removed?
    Because it's compulsory for any company dealing with money coming and going from Canada to be registered as a financial institution; (again I assume you are in the U.K this rule should be similar), there was no way their TOS were legal in Canada; I could bring a suit against them in any province of the country, when I found this information out from Duty Council we filed a motion to have a date set to hear Paypal's evidence against me; Paypal neglected to show up for the court date, I received a judgement against a legally registered financial institution in Canada <--- Paypal and they were petitioned by the court to mail me a cheque, which I received via registered mail in 10 days.

My account was never released to me, it remains locked and I was asked never to use their service again, they sent me a letter forbidding me from ever accessing paypal.com again.....

So because of this whole issue, my business has to be stopped (I deliver facebook likes on a daily basis and those who know me here know that I am a trusted seller)
    I have no idea how to carry on with this business now PayPal is like the accepted form of payment, don't even know what to do now. I still have so many pending orders waiting and I don't know where and how to receive the money.
    PayPal has really screwed me big time over this time, I have never received a single chargeback nor have I ever scammed anyone yet I get this sh*t from them.
    What I suggest is you sign up for a real payment gateway that you pay to look out for your interests, there are a small number of them that will handle paypal transactions on your behalf, here is the web address to one of them http://www.2checkout.com/ using this payment gateway will allow you to still accept paypal from your customers, you will however need to build a storefront with a compatible store software program, this you will have to host from your own server.

Say if I register a PayPal account right now in my friend's house using his address but with my name, will PayPal be able to detect it?
    Because it's on different address, mobile number, phone number, ip address this time.
    If you use a different computer with a different IP, different name you will be okay unless someone rats you out, this will then screw your mates IP and his/her attached paypal accounts might also get locked.

What I do suggest if you choose to forgo the payment gateway, is purchase some time on a secure proxy server and set up your new account for paypal though a secure proxy, use a different name and mobile number, if you want this account to be verified all you simply need to do is open another checking or savings account though your bank, add this new bank account to your new paypal account and you will become verified.

How would PayPal only find out? Please advise on this as I do need a PayPal to carry on with my business.
    Paypal will be keeping track of your IP range now to see if anything matches so much as your first name or last four digits of your phone number on new accounts, I strongly suggest you move your business to a payment gateway like the one I mentioned, this will solve the problem for you indefinitely.

And also thank you so much for taking the time out to reply to me and help me with this, you have no idea how much I appreciate you for your help thank you so much.
    You are very welcome, I hope you have success, I help you because I will have an everlasting hate for paypal Good Luck!

Website's:
    mnchost.com
    Hey,
    Paypal is clever then us .you can use your friend accounts for your payment processing system,but never log into your previous account with same ip address.paypal keeps trace of every new login from the suspicious account and if they found any new login with same ip,they may ban that account..

Secondly,i think you will get full amount after 6 month.Don't go for hiring any lawyer because at the time of signup only you agreed to paypal hidden terms & conditions .

Good Luck

Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com
    call them and restore your account

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Well, is the money legit?
    Is it fraudelent or not?

If it is, then you lost the money for a good reason. If not, get your money back.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Paypal checks payments send from one user to another ,either through personal payments or services or goods. Any activities done like that are actually fraudulent to eyes of Paypal no matter how old or how trustworthy your account is, because there is no proof why user is sending money to you.

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    check my signature

try google checkout, they are pretty easy.

as for the money, yes you will get it back at some point, of course without interest. imagine 3% interest on 9000 quid, that some awesome amount! I never heard that anyone sued paypal for this though.

as for the second account, how will you verify it? you need to send documents etc. for lifting limits and then they probably get you.

what about opening an account with your brother/mothers/spouse name?

Your Account Access is Fully Restored

Thank you for taking the steps to restore your account access. Your patience and efforts increase security for our entire community of users.

PayPal takes the safety of your account, business and financial data as seriously as you do, and these ongoing checks of our system contribute to our high level of security.

i reply them with my ID with photo and bill with address and after a day , they unlock my account , i thank god for his blessing , as i need to use the account for ebay buying and not just filehost only

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information