Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62131 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Kloxo keeps going down ... cant add torrents to either deluge or rutorrent 2 days of nothing ...
    EDIT ... looks like it might be a opera issue with loading torrents

Website's:
    heavenofdesires.com
    i dont understand much about this. ok, let say i can download torrent with blazing fast speed using Seedbox server. but can i reupload back to any filehosting like rapidleech and sborg?

3.   Sponsored Links

plz tell me how to fix this error?
    No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.

ultimate0660... they told me yesterday that the version of rutorrent they have installed is very unstable and not to use it for torrenting ... why would they have it installed in the first place i dont know ... lots of issues ...

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    ultimate0660... they told me yesterday that the version of rutorrent they have installed is very unstable and not to use it for torrenting ... why would they have it installed in the first place i dont know ... lots of issues ...
    Well actually the rutorrent automatically updates so even if you install an old one it will get updated to the new one

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate0660 View Post
    plz tell me how to fix this error?
    This happens usually when you have a corrupt torrent which crashes rtorrent, usually this is fixed within 5 minutes as we have a cron job which automatically restarts rtorrent. If it keeps crashing then you'll need to remove the offending torrent via FTP, rtorrent should then start normally, send in a support ticket if you need any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    Sorry about this, because you are actually using deluge - we only installed rutorrent as well so you can create torrents and access autodl-irssi, we didn't think people would use it for torrenting as they opted for deluge. We will restore the rtorrent version to a stable one on the deluge template in future but honestly we didn't think people would chose deluge and want to use rutorrent.

Our actual rutorrent OS has the latest stable version and runs fantastically. If you send in a support ticket, I can downgrade your version if you really want to use it instead of deluge - but deluge is a faster client overall.

Quote Originally Posted by crazystudent00 View Post
    i dont understand much about this. ok, let say i can download torrent with blazing fast speed using Seedbox server. but can i reupload back to any filehosting like rapidleech and sborg?
    Yes, we can also install rapidleech on request

send a support ticket ??? still waiting on reply from the last support ticket for almost 24 hours ...

Sorry for the delay, we guarantee a response within 24 hours, you know you can reinstall yourself using our control panel? I've reinstalled it for you but will reply with details in the ticket.

Website's:
    heavenofdesires.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SeedNet.eu View Post
    Yes, we can also install rapidleech on request
    so does it mean, i by using Seednet :-

1) I can download torrent file using UTorrent and such
    2) I can download from any other filehosting through rapidleech
    3) I can upload files to other filehosting through rapidleech
    4) Make all processes what normal rapidleech can offer

please correct me if i am wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by crazystudent00 View Post
    so does it mean, i by using Seednet :-