Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6377 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can any pay income tax?

Hello
    Can anyone pay income tax? who earn by online work like by any site webmaster or any affiliate host or affiliate dating site anything else.
    naveennisha Reviewed by naveennisha on . Can any pay income tax? Hello Can anyone pay income tax? who earn by online work like by any site webmaster or any affiliate host or affiliate dating site anything else. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Prahost.com
    depend upon amount and many other facts

Respected Member
    Doesn't depend upon the amount at all. You report it on your tax return. Depending upon your other incomes, you'd pay tax. Most countries have a tax exempt amount. You still report it though.

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    just talk with income tax consultant so they will make your income lower by increasing your expenditures on something like workers salary, or purchasing something etc

Need seo services pm me with your req.

Why? You make that much money?
    Screwed

not sure

Deejam was paying 35% or more on tax i read it that in FSC SS thread long time a go... he was frm India.
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

^wtf 35% thats very high rate!

So how does it work with those of us who earned through affiliate programs on Filesonic, Oron, etc? I recall reading on paypal that you are only required to claim money in that account if it exceeds $20k USD.

Respected Member
    No. Not true. Read my post. You report it on your income tax return regardless of the amount. They do not send out w-2, t4s or anything like that, so it's self reported income regardless of the amount. It then is combined with all your other monies earned through the year (depending on your countries tax laws) and tax is paid then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information