Hey,
just a fun poll,
which do you think is going to be THE language to learn,program in the future?(atleast the next decade)

I think Java will be the most used and will be used on all sort of devices,if you are a windows-only programmer,you`d need to move on.Thats what i think with the emergence of non-windows based portable devices.

PHP will be as integral to programming as internet is to the user
same for javascript,(and html)

I dont know about python as i am yet to learn it,but those who have share your exp

C,C++ will be used less imo,but everyone should learn it for the logic,pseudo coding

VB,etc will be less useful as there are less(er) windows users

c# i have no clue,share your opinion

If i have forgotten something,feel free to add,and i`ll add to the poll
sceneguy Reviewed by sceneguy on . Programming / Scripting Language for the future Hey, just a fun poll, which do you think is going to be THE language to learn,program in the future?(atleast the next decade) I think Java will be the most used and will be used on all sort of devices,if you are a windows-only programmer,you`d need to move on.Thats what i think with the emergence of non-windows based portable devices. PHP will be as integral to programming as internet is to the user same for javascript,(and html) I dont know about python as i am yet to learn it,but Rating: 5