Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6505 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Currency conversion in Unverfied Paypal ??

I have a unverified paypal and the currency is set in US Dollars($), just want to know that if i transfer the money in my unverfied paypal account in some other currency like euros. Will it convert the currency into dollars and accept the payment in the case of unverified account ?
    Want to know this thing because now days paypal is putting limitations on unverified accounts.
    Has anyone tried it yet ?
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Currency conversion in Unverfied Paypal ?? I have a unverified paypal and the currency is set in US Dollars($), just want to know that if i transfer the money in my unverfied paypal account in some other currency like euros. Will it convert the currency into dollars and accept the payment in the case of unverified account ? Want to know this thing because now days paypal is putting limitations on unverified accounts. Has anyone tried it yet ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I'm not 100% sure about unverified accounts but you can set the currencies you want to receive and what to do with the different currencies inside your settings.

Thread Information