Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62079 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Reopen limited PP account or create new one?

I created a Paypal account when I was under 18 for conducting transactions online. On a friend's request, I agreed to accept payments for him and ended up limiting my account because of a fraudulent transaction by a scammer. :/

The question I have is, now that I have turned 18, should I create a new account or reopen the old one by verifying the documents? Is there any risk of that old account being limited in the future because of what happened earlier?

Thanks in advance.
    Amz Reviewed by Amz on . Reopen limited PP account or create new one? I created a Paypal account when I was under 18 for conducting transactions online. On a friend's request, I agreed to accept payments for him and ended up limiting my account because of a fraudulent transaction by a scammer. :/ The question I have is, now that I have turned 18, should I create a new account or reopen the old one by verifying the documents? Is there any risk of that old account being limited in the future because of what happened earlier? Thanks in advance. Rating: 5
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sborg.us
    What was the birth year entered in the already existing account? If it was correct then go ahead and provide them the docs.

Else you have no other option

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

Just re open that old account. Do not try to create another account.

Paypal is just like KWWHunction, they don't like dupe accounts.

I have experienced it myself that is why I am advising you to get that limited account re opened.

And verifying with documents makes you look more trusted..things like that

I don't remember what birth year I used but I sure as hell didn't use the right one or they wouldn't have let me open an account in the first place.

So what do I do know? Just tell them I lied earlier and have my details modified and verified? Or just create a new account and use all the right info in it?
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?

New account

Website's:
    sborg.us
    "Just tell them I lied earlier"

[trollolol]

Heck no. Create a new account and use the correct info this time (unless you have some funds in the present one).

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

One user can have 2 accounts. one personal and one business/premier...so u can create one more. Technically there is no problem...But get verified...thats what i will advise u.

I already withdrew the funds to my dad's account so I don't have anything valuable in the old one. What stuff do they require for new accounts these days? And what do I need to do to verify?

Where do I get a PAN number?
    ?

Ask your dad
    I mean about the PAN no.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information