https://www.codeguard.com/pages/how-it-works

There was malicious code added to the home page of the WordPress sites that I managed. When people would visit the websites there was malicious code trying to inject itself into the sites. I had to pay a programmer to fix it...on all 16 client sites..UGH!! Not a fun time, but now I'm excited to have Code Guard, relieves that issue.
The registration process was cut and dry. Just create a user account, add your ftp information, and voil?!
Ease your stress with a "last known good" version
CodeGuard is a ready-made server that can keep track of all changes made to your web site. In conventional "Backup Mode", CodeGuard can?hourly, daily, or monthly?capture your existing live site, storing each sweep as a different version.

Get automatically notified of unauthorized changes
Because CodeGuard keeps every version of your web site - clean or compromised - in its secure repository, our proprietary algorithms will know, in as little as a few minutes, if your online presence has been altered without your permission.

Why undo matters
So let's say something happens to your site - maybe a hacker, maybe just an internal issue. What's next? All you want to do is undo the changes that occurred - but who has a Time Machine? CodeGuard does.

Protect against mistakes or malicious hacks
In the CodeGuard repository, access every saved backup complete with a datestamp and data on the user responsible for the change. In seconds after you've selected any clean version, your live web site can be restored to the version in the repository.

Free
Up to 2GB
Single Site

Daily Automatic Backup
Daily Automatic Monitoring
Daily Automatic E-mail Alerts
Limited Backup Access
Knowledgebase Support
Jesse Reviewed by Jesse on . CodeGuard - Go back to any version of your website (auto backup) https://www.codeguard.com/pages/how-it-works Ease your stress with a "last known good" version CodeGuard is a ready-made server that can keep track of all changes made to your web site. In conventional "Backup Mode", CodeGuard can?hourly, daily, or monthly?capture your existing live site, storing each sweep as a different version. Get automatically notified of unauthorized changes Rating: 5