Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6822 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com

Thumbs up New Promo of Namecheap

Incase if u don't know Namecheap are going to reach the 3,000,000 Mark very soon and the one who

registers the Domain No:3,000,000 Will win 3kUSD + 2k Domains For free

For more details: http://www.namecheap.com/contest/3-million-offer.aspx
    Shahrukh Reviewed by Shahrukh on . New Promo of Namecheap Incase if u don't know Namecheap are going to reach the 3,000,000 Mark very soon and the one who registers the Domain No:3,000,000 Will win 3kUSD + 2k Domains For free For more details: http://www.namecheap.com/contest/3-million-offer.aspx Rating: 5
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    Awesome, Wish I could atleast get into the evyer 10th domain purchase so I can have it for free

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    Da Fuq Awesome, but no interest.

Probation
    GoDaddy has 35 MILLION customers.

There is a reason for that:

http://domainnamewire.com/2012/02/23...ain-registrar/

I've used a lot of Registars and still use several for my portfolio.

Don't get suckered into some one off discount then get hammered on the backend when you go to renew.

Choose a company that offers TELEPHONE SUPPORT. As you grow your business you are going to need it. What are you going to do if there is a problem and you can't get anyone to respond to you in a timely manner?

GoDaddy is available 24/7... call them at 3 am your time and someone will answer the telephone.

Try giving NameCheap a call... oh wait you can't.

It's your money, but if you want service and price you choose GoDaddy like the big boys. If you only want Price then choose NameSILO... better prices than NameCheap including FREE Privacy (Even on Renewals).

NameSilo also offers coupons to get you started: http://www.namesilo.com/Support/Coupons

I do NOT work for GoDaddy or NameSilo but I can vouch for both of them as I use them both.

Good Luck.

Call Support at 3am......ask them why your domains were locked/disabled for no apparent reason, get a run-around asking you to verify who you are 5 times. Verify yourself and then get some bullshit excuse that the account was marked as fraud or because they received a DMCA notice to take down your domain (DMCA was fake btw), meanwhile they redirected your domains to their homepage, taking away your valuable traffic and income.

No warning or notification about anything.
    Thanks but no thanks, I moved from GoDaddy and I'm never going back.
    A simple Google search will bring up a million more GoDaddy horror stories with no real reasons provided by GoDaddy.

In short....GoDaddy sucks.
    Namecheap, Name.com, Internet.bs and Moniker have all proven to be better from personal experience.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Thread Information