Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61831 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com

Default They take my site hdmoviesnxt.com down

look i have site hdmoviesnxt.com some days a site send me a email to tell me change you contact whois information of domain than i avoid it coz i didn't think he can do something coz iam registred with web4africa so and today i logged to my site and saw it down logged to my mail and see this plz help me how i can get out of this shit

Hello,

On 28 May 2012 we had asked you to modify the contact details of the domain name HDMOVIESNXT.COM. Since you have not made the necessary modifications, we are suspending the domain name. To get this domain name UNSUSPENDED, please send a signed letter on either

1. The Registrant's Letterhead stating that the current Contact Details of the domain name HDMOVIESNXT.COM are ACCURATE, as per the WHOIS Lookup Results at http://whois.publicdomainregistry.com
    OR
    2. Your Letterhead stating the CORRECT Contact Details for this domain name.

This letter needs to be accompanied with a proof of correct contact details like an identification proof or a copy of utility bills like electricity bill or telephone bill etc. You can send these documents as an attachment to this mail or you can Fax it to us at EITHER +1 (231) 309 7142 (USA) OR +91 (22) 3079 7679 (India).

Feel free to contact us, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
    PublicDomainRegistry Abuse Desk.
    Help plz
    Best regards
    Proaudiozone.info Reviewed by Proaudiozone.info on . They take my site hdmoviesnxt.com down look i have site hdmoviesnxt.com some days a site send me a email to tell me change you contact whois information of domain than i avoid it coz i didn't think he can do something coz iam registred with web4africa so and today i logged to my site and saw it down logged to my mail and see this plz help me how i can get out of this shit Help plz Best regards Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Actually I got an idea, not sure if it work would though.

Enter your correct details, get your domain unsuspended as well as unlocked, transfer to namecheap or any other registrar, change your whois details and get domain protection.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Website's:
    but where i can get theme unsuspended me coz iam registred with web4africa and they allow warez how i can transfer the domain thnkx plz help god bless you

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

they send me this again
    You visited http://www.publicdomainregistry.com and requested support for hdmoviesnxt.com. This domain has been registered through one of our partners. Find below the contact details of this organization. Please contact them for any support related issue concerning this domain name.
    Partner Organization Name: Web4Africa Limited
    Partner Website: http://domain.web4africa.com
    Tel: 233-302921912
    Fax: -
    Sales Email Address: info@web4africa.net
    Billing Email Address: info@web4africa.net
    Technical Support Info: http://www.web4africa.net/clients/

Incase you are unable to get in touch with the above Partner, you may contact our Support Desk directly by visiting http://support.publicdomainregistry.com and creating a Support Request
    This request was made from 41.110.240.46 on Tuesday 05th of June 2012 07:30:35 AMThank you
    Best Regards
    PublicDomainRegistry Support Team
    http://www.publicdomainregistry.com

Website's:
    BuXeeRips.blogspot.com ExpresShare.com
    Site is opening fine here.

Looks like you provided incorrect/conflicting information during the registering of the Domain. All they asked from you was to correct it.
    They have not mentioned anything related to copyright infringement, which means you are safe for now.

You can provide the correct information to regain the Domain (Which seems to be working fine atm), but it would be risky as you are running a Warez related site.

I would suggest you to move the domain to a better registrar, just to be on the safe side. (Sorry, I cannot recommend any Domain Registrar)

Respect to Original Coders, Encoders and Uploaders

Website's:
    thnkx

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

i got the epp code and iam proccessing the transfer

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

This whois inaccuracy is processed as we have received a complaint from ICAAN regarding it.

can i send theme the profe of my identification or no

Banned
    if u ask me, buy for another tld
    like org or something
    not .net not .com

Thread Information