Today i open my hotmail to check my emails and i get shocked by an email of money sent ... All of my money has gone i had almost 84$ ... When i try to open my PAYZA account i get this msg

"The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again."

When i try to reset my password i get this msg

"The email that you have provided does not exist or is not a primary email. Please try again with a Payza registered email address."

I dont know what to do becuase i cant understand how he change the email and how he knows my PIN and PASSWORD..

Please PAYZA Help me to get my account and my money back i have given this email to every website ..

Receiver Email Is
hassan1@ymail.com

Filehosts Website and Advertising Website

I have also to get 49euro in my account today from uploaded but i cant access my account anymore

Please Help

Thanks
amerriaz Reviewed by amerriaz on . My Payza Account Is Hacked Today i open my hotmail to check my emails and i get shocked by an email of money sent ... All of my money has gone i had almost 84$ ... When i try to open my PAYZA account i get this msg "The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again." When i try to reset my password i get this msg "The email that you have provided does not exist or is not a primary email. Please try again with a Payza registered email address." I dont know what to do becuase i cant understand how Rating: 5