Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62893 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default article spin service 300 word only for 1$

rewrite articles for only 1$ per article with 300 word

Benefits:
    1- more and more articles on your niche site.
    2- low rates you can get more than article it's only for 1$.
    3- you can test the service with 1 article.
    4- 300 word by article at least.

prices:

10 articles for 10$
    25 articles for 23$

accept liberty reserve

to test
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/1575349-post6.htm

wait for first order
    mody30 Reviewed by mody30 on . article spin service 300 word only for 1$ rewrite articles for only 1$ per article with 300 word =) Benefits: 1- more and more articles on your niche site. 2- low rates you can get more than article it's only for 1$. 3- you can test the service with 1 article. 4- 300 word by article at least. prices: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Are you manually re-writting them? Or just using some Article spinner?

manually

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It clearly says, Article SPIN service, so, it includes spinning software for rewriting article.
    According to his English, he doesn't rewrite them, whatever he claims to be.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    thats what i was thinking as well cvrle, most spinners come out with really obscure sentences and need to be re-editted manually to make them readable even, I have chosen to just re-write the descriptions on my site manually after trying to use article spinners.

no spinning software

only manually

Code: 
    It's impossible  to talk about the  Dragon Age: Origins without considering  the time of development , because it is an epic ,but after so long in development ,almost 8 years, it is time to make it possible.

Dragon Age 2,a sequel that has been delivered by BioWare, this sequal streamlines the experience to something that feels far more at home on the 360 or PS3 ... but might just have lost a touch of that epic feeling along the way 

Trouble is brewing in Kirkwall, a city north of Origins' homebase, Ferelden. In a conflict we're led to believe is being repeated the world over, mages are straining under the yoke of the templars, a group of knights who endeavor to keep more magically inclined citizens in line. No matter what decisions you made in Origins (some of which can be imported into Dragon Age 2) things are ... bad, to say the least 

As Hawke, an escapee from the recently-vaporized-by-Darkspawn village of Lothering, you're quickly thrust into the conflict. Depending on the class you choose at the game's start, you're either a mage yourself or have one for a sibling, so you'll have to begin choosing sides almost immediately.

With no traditional morality to speak of, Dragon Age 2 is really about choosing sides between the mages and templars. Although it's a question that's asked countless times, it's asked in progressively more interesting ways, many of which will severely challenge your allegiance. ("Sure, I support the mages, but dude, you just killed a lot of innocent people. Like, a lot.")

Beneath the surface of this binary choice, you'll have smaller scale control over how you treat others, typically selecting between "stern," "nice," and "smart-ass" options. As I progressed, I almost always went the comedic route, and characters started noticing, commenting on how easily levity came to me, or how they thought my behavior at their nephew's funeral was "really inappropriate."

The result is a lead character that I feel I have real stock in -- even more so than Mass Effect's Commander Shepard, who walks a far less interesting line between "unbelievably nice guy" and "kind of a dick."
    original

Thread Information