Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62935 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default The PayPal Method of Combating File Hosts!

Hi All Filehost Affiliates/Filehosts,

I haven't made alot of posts (I usually just prefer lurking for the answers I am after ), but I thought it was important to post this thread!

As most of you are aware (Or not), there has been a surge in recent days, of Filehosts been blocked from making PayPal transactions...Some are even blocked indefinately.

It is my opinion (Which i'd gamble my mortgage on if I had one), that this is just another measure taken by TPTB (You know the synonyms, SOPA, NDAA, ACTA, FBI etc..etc...), to combat online "Piracy" and filesharing amongst the internet community. By threatening PayPal with legal action, to stop processing "Business" transactions with "Illegal" filehosts, it creates a huge/negative predicament for both Filehost and Affiliates respectively.

Although it won't stop people filesharing on filehosts, it creates a scenario whereby, affiliates will eventually stop trying to earn as sales are going to be very very few, and it wouldn't be worth the painstaking time and effort (You all know what it's like uploading and sharing and the time involved) for them. It will also have an immense affect on the filehosts themselves as well...The reason being 90% (Give or Take) are PayPal (Only) customers.

I know all that may sound crazy and premature at the moment, but it made me wonder.

Can everyone post filehosts (They know of) that recently/currently have fallen prey to this PayPal hitch.

Note To Mods: I'm unsure if this the appropriate forum, please move if required!

Thanks, and please discuss. (Back to Lurk mode )
    ShadowHunter Reviewed by ShadowHunter on . The PayPal Method of Combating File Hosts! Hi All Filehost Affiliates/Filehosts, I haven't made alot of posts (I usually just prefer lurking for the answers I am after :))), but I thought it was important to post this thread! As most of you are aware (Or not), there has been a surge in recent days, of Filehosts been blocked from making PayPal transactions...Some are even blocked indefinately. It is my opinion (Which i'd gamble my mortgage on if I had one), that this is just another measure taken by TPTB (You know the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I think admin should be change payment method to AlertPay (Payza).

Website's:
    FunLinkz.com Smyu.in
    PayPal is dominating the Web, I doubt people would change over to Payza or other ones.

^not really...yahoo used to be dominated the search engine before google. it can happen to payment processor as well.

But Paypal is a tools of FBI to kill filehost !!!

Website's:
    piplay.me
    LOL nice

Try to be a re-seller now, not a uploader....but wait....no paypal D'oh!!
    Screwed

Youwrote very well OP, Right now, there is nothing but only hope if filehosts can still find a solution better than paypal

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    If you want to use Paypal, which i do and never had any issues with, its kind of simple, dont upload illegal files and expect to be paid for it.

i guess in future only earn from advertisement and not have pps program

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information