Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63785 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need help for a project.

Hello Guys !

We have started working on a website certification project.
    Basically this project is about certifying a website or web host on set quality parameters.

I need help with coding and designs.
    We basicall don't need much just a kind of code that will display a certification page when we click on a seal in a new window. Like when we click a dynamic seal issued by SSL providers.

Also need help with the coding on the certification page so it displays the number of time the certificate is viewed and a system that will automatically create a certificate after our staff fills up a form containing the details required on the certificate page.

If someone could help, please PM me.
    Born to Help Reviewed by Born to Help on . Need help for a project. Hello Guys ! We have started working on a website certification project. Basically this project is about certifying a website or web host on set quality parameters. I need help with coding and designs. We basicall don't need much just a kind of code that will display a certification page when we click on a seal in a new window. Like when we click a dynamic seal issued by SSL providers. Also need help with the coding on the certification page so it displays the number of time the Rating: 5
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

2.   Sponsored Links

PMed.

Respected Member
    i can help you with designs, let me know

Still looking for help with coding....
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

Thread Information