Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62405 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    rlsnow.net

Default Filehosts and PPD Benefits ?

I don't really understand why filehosts stop PPD at any moment, and why in the past all filehosts have a good PPD rate and they don't have any problem with this plan
    so what's the benefit of PPD for filehosts ? and why it's so difficult to found a stable filehost with stable PPD pratically impossible ????
    seif11 Reviewed by seif11 on . Filehosts and PPD Benefits ? I don't really understand why filehosts stop PPD at any moment, and why in the past all filehosts have a good PPD rate and they don't have any problem with this plan so what's the benefit of PPD for filehosts ? and why it's so difficult to found a stable filehost with stable PPD pratically impossible ???? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

PPD are not Profit for filehost lolz...u think how much ads pay them? and how much they paid uploader?the reason FSC and old filehost can stand is people buy their premium also..not only free download..

Almost all new hosts that starts affiliates program at this time are scam. They just start PPD to attract more people and then run with our money. That's what i think now. I hope the big ones stay as stable as now.

Thread Information