Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62292 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk

Default Need SEO

I am hiring for an SEO expert for my forum Warezdownloads.us
    The forum script is IPB, its established by me 1 year ago.
    The Page rank and alexa is good, its PR 3 and 111K respectively.

All the problem the forum is facing is the TRAFFIC.
    Its only about 400-500/day.Most of the traffic is from DDL sites.
    Without ddl its only 200-300/day. I just need some organic traffic and need to maintain it atleast 1K uv/day.
    If anyone can help me, please reply it here with your rate.

Regards
    AJ
    AJ Blacklisted Reviewed by AJ Blacklisted on . Need SEO I am hiring for an SEO expert for my forum Warezdownloads.us The forum script is IPB, its established by me 1 year ago. The Page rank and alexa is good, its PR 3 and 111K respectively. All the problem the forum is facing is the TRAFFIC. Its only about 400-500/day.Most of the traffic is from DDL sites. Without ddl its only 200-300/day. I just need some organic traffic and need to maintain it atleast 1K uv/day. If anyone can help me, please reply it here with your rate. Regards Rating: 5

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Bossgfx.com powerupbacklinks.com
    Check your pm

If you want to get more traffic out of google and other search engines, then we can help you out. We are a team of 3 people working in-house; working on freelancer sites and for clients for about 3 years now. We can make you an offer if you are interested: on-page and off-page optimization for a decent price, lower then the avrage market price.

If you want to hear more about our custom package which will be perfect for you and your site, hit me up. Send me a PM.

Regards,
    Ramirez
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Thread Information