Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63715 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default the txt file with 500 warez forum urls

hello guys and gays,

after i had posted here my list with 500 warez forums, kids f. my mind and said things as you put it on rapidshare to earn money, well i got very mad, its was just a present for u guys, i got like 40,50 pms people asking me for the list. the people who got it from enjoy it, life is nice et the f out of your room and go enjoy it damn

i dont give it anymore, 20 people got it from me, i have worked my ass off to make the list and if you says things like that then u can get this

but if someone think he really need it, tell me why i need to give it to u? i actually need the recent search module like http://www.freshwap.net/ one too
    wman Reviewed by wman on . the txt file with 500 warez forum urls hello guys and gays, after i had posted here my list with 500 warez forums, kids f. my mind and said things as you put it on rapidshare to earn money, well i got very mad, its was just a present for u guys, i got like 40,50 pms people asking me for the list. the people who got it from enjoy it, life is nice et the f out of your room and go enjoy it damn:P i dont give it anymore, 20 people got it from me, i have worked my ass off to make the list and if you says things like that then u can Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

reason why i need it is i wanna report them to FBI....lol jk
    Truth is that im working on personal project.i have collected about 100 URL-s but well it sucks,i dont have time for it.
    So yeah if you think that you could give it to me it would be grat.If not then well its up to you,you worked hard to get it.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Banned
    you crazy mate? every they 1000 of those warez forums gets opened, fbi has time for this u think? if they got, warez-bb was closed now, i have also 200 sites more so i thik 700 warez forums

put those in the forum poster and send 10 downloads a day u get like=

700 * 10 downloads * 15 views = 105.000 views/downloads

some sites sends like 2000 views to a download

but like is said i was so nice to give it for free, idiots here f.. my mind, now i dont give to everyone,

Website's:
    reddit.com
    check whitelist.txt on most DDL sites.. you can find links there.. :/
    I design free logos. click here.

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    My reason is that ...I wanna see...actually how many forums out there which i don't know about.

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    give it to me....i dont bug ppl....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WarezManiac View Post
    check whitelist.txt on most DDL sites.. you can find links there.. :/
    you think people didnt do this? but like me they didnt liked all those non forums each time they see a forum

Banned
    the one who can get recent searches for datalife engine can get it from me

maybe i will release my list in the future, if asshole dont f.. my mind again

Code: 
    http://rapidshare.com/files/338889589/WarezForumsUrls.rar
    here are few hundred

Banned
    nice one doni, but it seems the list is very old and a lot are not working, very nice, but most dogs will open their mouth now and tell you uploaded on rapidshare to earn money, wait mate because of that i deleted my list

also on ur site most are not forums mate:
    windowsappz.blogs pot. com
    windowsgamez.blog spot.com
    winmanuploads.blog spot.com

what re those?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information