Thinking of starting your own online Radio Station or simply need to provide high quality live audio streaming on your Music or Corporate web site? SHOUTcast allows anyone with an internet connection to broadcast all forms of audio directly from your PC to listeners across any IP-based network or the Internet, anywhere, anytime. We have created a number of dedicated and flexible SHOUTcast Server packages specifically design to meet your audio streaming requirements.

AUTO DJ is available charges pend on how many GB of storage you would like for your music i will also create custom plans for those who request.

All servers are Located in the USA, For streaming this does not matter the server its self is powered by Litespeed Web Server

I have not setup my clientele centre with the plans yet, If you would like more information or to order you can add me on MSN which is listed in my signature.
DLow Reviewed by DLow on . Premium SHOUTCast Hosting 99.9 % Uptime Promise, Powered by Litespeed Thinking of starting your own online Radio Station or simply need to provide high quality live audio streaming on your Music or Corporate web site? SHOUTcast allows anyone with an internet connection to broadcast all forms of audio directly from your PC to listeners across any IP-based network or the Internet, anywhere, anytime. We have created a number of dedicated and flexible SHOUTcast Server packages specifically design to meet your audio streaming requirements. AUTO DJ is Rating: 5