Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6807 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default File hosting service - $6 per 1,000

Hello all

This is a file hosting service that I have been using for a while now. It's been running for 4+ months.

The address is http://www.cramit.in

It has a lot of features that most other sites don't have and pretty much everything is available for free members. Stuff like torrent leech, free rapidleech, ftp upload etc.

The payment program is a bit different as you earn more for smaller files except files bigger than 1.5 gb which have the highest rate. It's explained in detail here - http://cramit.in/makemoney.html
    The minimum payout is just $1 and all paypal fees are paid by the site so, you get to keep 100% of what you earn.

Storage is unlimited and max file size is 10 GB. Here is a test download link if you wish to test download speeds for free users - http://cramit.in/0caedlwwltmg

Anyhoo, if you have any general questions, you can ask me. If it is something non-general, then just use the contact form to email support. They actually respond, and usually within 24 hours.

Most Americans will understand the meaning of the domain and the significance of .in in the name, its kind of an urban slang.
    IBTC Reviewed by IBTC on . File hosting service - $6 per 1,000 Hello all This is a file hosting service that I have been using for a while now. It's been running for 4+ months. The address is http://www.cramit.in It has a lot of features that most other sites don't have and pretty much everything is available for free members. Stuff like torrent leech, free rapidleech, ftp upload etc. The payment program is a bit different as you earn more for smaller files except files bigger than 1.5 gb which have the highest rate. It's explained in detail Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    Today i have recived 1.27$ by mangoshare in 40 minutes.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Incredibly low rates (especially for larger files, except for 1.5Gig+). Lowest is $0.60 for files of 1 to 1.5Gig).

The free rapidleech (with premium) is a nice feature. But hotfile / megaupload is lower then 2MBs. Offshore doesn't come higher than 1Mbs.

No premium for rapidshare.

maybe table rate is mistake.
    after test and calculte rate.(Tier 3)
    I got only $0.6/1000DL every file size becuz i can't sell premium account.

The rates above are the maximum that you can get. Your actual payout rate will be calculated on a daily basis and it will take into account the quality of traffic that you bring and also the number of premium sales made from your downloads.
    All rates are per 1,000 downloads.
    = =

Ok so do you own this site or you are the staff there IBTC?
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Respected Member
    Don't complain about the rates. You're lucky to get anything at all. Who cares if you do not get $1,000 per download. Its all pennies anywhere anyway. Get a job if you want $10/hr.

mmm mmm!
    Any payment proofs yet?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Right, sorry for the delay in replying. The site was facing a massive DDOS attack for the last 72 hours or so which has now been completely filtered even though the attack is still ongoing. We managed an uptime of 88% throughout the period, so didn't have too much of an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by sahil00150 View Post
    Today i have recived 1.27$ by mangoshare in 40 minutes.
    Good for you!
    Let us all know when you make your million.
    You are comparing apples and oranges (or mangoes) but I won't say why as I do not wish/need to step on any toes because I know the mangoshare admin is a member here. You know what is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    Incredibly low rates (especially for larger files, except for 1.5Gig+). Lowest is $0.60 for files of 1 to 1.5Gig).

The free rapidleech (with premium) is a nice feature. But hotfile / megaupload is lower then 2MBs. Offshore doesn't come higher than 1Mbs.

No premium for rapidshare.
    For Rapidshare Dowload, this is what it says on the page - Rapidshare leech is only available between 1 a.m. to 8 a.m. GMT everyday.
    As RS accounts have a 5GB/day limit, we get a lot more mileage from the accounts by making them available only during happy hours. Otherwise, the site would burn through hundreds of accounts a day.

Quote Originally Posted by interorther View Post
    maybe table rate is mistake.
    after test and calculte rate.(Tier 3)
    I got only $0.6/1000DL every file size becuz i can't sell premium account.

= =
    You don't need to directly sell accounts, they are counted against your uploads and your rate is calculated on a daily basis. If you are making this conclusion after trying it for a day, then that is not enough, because the point calculating program needs atleast a day's result to come up with your rate for the next day. So, you are just talking about the default rate above, which by the looks of it came mostly from 3rd tier countries.

Quote Originally Posted by esotorisk View Post
    Ok so do you own this site or you are the staff there IBTC?
    Technically, no person owns the site. It is owned by Interglobal Limited (Belize) who is considered to be an independent body for all legal and financial matters.
    I do for the site but I claim no financial benefit from my participation.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsandvik View Post
    Any payment proofs yet?
    Payments are made daily so you would just need to try it out. It's no minimum payout anyways, so not a lot you can lose.
    No payment proofs will be posted by us, our users can do it if they wish to. If you do a search on google, then you should find a few posted on blogs and forums.

Also, I will make an umbrella statement about the Make Money program :

The priority of this service is to function as a file hosting and transfer solution, not as a payment scheme to replace your day job. So, the first priority is to maintain a good level of service for everyone, including the free users. Then whatever money is left over is distributed among members. This is the only way that the service knows to remain sustainable. Creating new debt to pay uploaders is not a long-term business plan (if it is a plan at all).
    So, if you are a website owner who wants to give his/her users a good experience so that they come back again, this is the service to use. On the other hand, if your sole aim is to maximize profits from your downloads and you use posting bots to achieve this, then there is a wide array of services that you can choose from. No offense, but we would prefer having the former group as our core user base as we see them as the people who would stick with us for the long term.
    This service just has a different way of doing things, that's all. We are not a big fan of cookie-cutter approaches and so we have tried to create a service that tries to add value instead of trying to grab a share of the value that other services have worked hard to create.

If paying high rates to the uploaders, means throttling free user speeds to 10 KB/s or filling the download pages with pop-ups, then that is not a compromise that we are willing to make, ever.

So, as far as new features are concerned, the site now has a RAR module which you can use to split large files into multi-part RAR's. As every download is accounted for and higher rates are paid for smaller files, this is something that can be used to maximize your profit without any compromise on the level of service that the site provides.

Also, you can sign up for a free 48 hour premium account by using the coupon code FREE4ALL. This code will be valid for 24 hours, so get them before it expires. Feel free to sign up for multiple accounts and also share the code with friends and family, if they may be interested.

Disclaimer : In the above statements 'we' and 'us' and 'our' refers to the non-paid volunteers (including me) that work for this service. Interglobal Limited is the sole beneficiary of all profits made from this business.

i will test again.

but your payout chart is wrong or not?
    why smaller file is better rate.
    = =

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Same thing I want to know^^
    It should be the opposite way round.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information