Shack Communications is proud to annouce we've launched our very own phone services. We're offering Home Phone Services, Toll Free Numbers, and Forwarding Numbers. If you've any question about any of our service listed below please send an email to sales@shackservers.com

Our Company Website is http://shackcomms.shackservers.com

Make unlimited calls to US/Canada
You can see our rates at http://shackcomms.shackservers.com/calling_rates.html

Preview of Equipment

Coming Soon
Fax-to-E-Mail Service
Voicemail Only Numbers
Business Phone Services

Use the Promotion Code:
25VOIP to receive 25% off limited time offer Expires Sept 22nd, 2010.

Our Plans:

Home Phone Service Plans
Our Home Phone Services is cheaper and has more functions compared to traditional land based telephony services. We've over 7,000 phone number an over 7,000 available areas or even transfer your existing number to us.

Our Home Phone Service Plans starts at $15.95 monthly then at $47.85 Quarterly which gives you 3 months of services then ending at $175.45 which gives you 11 months of services with us. Learn More Or Pre-Signup Today

Toll Free Numbers

Toll-Free Service from Shack Communications is an inbound, forwarding only service which allows you to get a toll-free number and have it forward to any existing phone number in the US/Canada.

Our Toll Free Numbers starts at $17.95 monthly then at $53.85 Quarterly which gives you 3 months of services then ending at $197.45 which gives you 11 months of services with us.
Learn More Or Pre-Signup Today

Forwarded Local Number

Shack Communications Forwarded local numbers are local numbers in cities across the country that forward to any existing US or Canadian phone number.

Our
Forwarded local numbers starts at $10.17 monthly then at $30.51 Quarterly which gives you 3 months of services then ending at $111.87 which gives you 11 months of services with us. Learn More Or Pre-Signup Today

Basic Features Convenience Services
  • 7, 10, and 11 Digit Dialing
  • Caller ID w/ Name
  • Call Waiting
  • Call Waiting ID
  • Three Way Calling
  • Call Forwarding
  • Call Blocking
  • Do Not Disturb
  • *67 Outbound Caller ID Blocking
  • *69 Call Return

• Transfer In Your Current Number
  • Choose Your Own Area Code
  • Keep Your Number If You Move
  • Texas-Based Tech Support
  • Portable VoIP Device
  • Softphone Access
  • E911 Service
  • 711 Service
  • 411 Directory Assistance

Shack Communications Advanced Features
  • Custom Incoming Caller ID
  • Contacts List
  • Online Call Logs
  • Unlimited Speed Dial
  • Advanced Voicemail
  • View Voicemail Online
  • Voicemails E-Mailed
  • Voicemail SMS Notifications
  • Distinctive Ringtones

• Virtual Numbers
  • Virtual Number Voicemail Boxes
  • Network Failover Forwarding
  • Custom Inbound Call Routing
  • Custom Outbound Call Routing
  • Inbound SIP Address
  • Outbound SIP Address Routing
  • Simultaneous Ring
  • Control Features by SMS

FAQ's
Q. What Payments do you currently accept?

A. Currently at this time of Pre-Signups we only accept 2Checkout, and PayPal However we recommend using 2Checkout.com to make your payments.

Q. I live an a International Area can I still order services from you ?

A. Yes you can still order services from us however if you choose to order Home phone services you'll need to check the box that says bring my own device as we don't ship International we can only assign USA Numbers when you purchase service through us.

Q. When will your services go fully live

A. We'll be going live October 25th, 2010

Other moderators don't lock topic I asked permission from Loget before even posting this thread Thank you very much for understanding.

Q. Can I add more minutes to my account
A. yes you can add more mintues to your account at anytime we charge only 0.1 per each extra mintue so if you wanted to order 400 mins your total cost today would be $4.00 to add those extra 400 mins to your account.

Q. Who Do you ship from ?
A. We Ship from USPS - United States Postal Services
robert420 Reviewed by robert420 on . Pre-Signup VOIP Services Shack Communications is proud to annouce we've launched our very own phone services. We're offering Home Phone Services, Toll Free Numbers, and Forwarding Numbers. If you've any question about any of our service listed below please send an email to sales@shackservers.com Our Company Website is http://shackcomms.shackservers.com Make unlimited calls to US/Canada You can see our rates at http://shackcomms.shackservers.com/calling_rates.html Preview of Equipment Rating: 5