Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62709 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    hackersindex.com internet4cash.com

Default who will outrun gaypal?

Gaypal has really been an issue with me since a LONG time, because i keep traveling to newzealand, australia and india. Just because my IP changes, it limits my card every time.

I understand its a security measure, I have informed them about it, but still the same issue. Apart from me, i know there are many indians facing these issues with gaypal.

I already have started using moneybookers with everyone I can, but there are still many people who don't have MB account.

What do you think?
    brainst0rm Reviewed by brainst0rm on . who will outrun gaypal? Gaypal has really been an issue with me since a LONG time, because i keep traveling to newzealand, australia and india. Just because my IP changes, it limits my card every time. I understand its a security measure, I have informed them about it, but still the same issue. Apart from me, i know there are many indians facing these issues with gaypal. I already have started using moneybookers with everyone I can, but there are still many people who don't have MB account. What do you think? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Nobody can.
    Paypal is owned by ebay, which owns millions of dollars in capital. If somebody goes even near on overtaking paypal, it will change to something better. Paypal is, was and will be the first.
    I design free logos. click here.

Banned
    Website's:
    hackersindex.com internet4cash.com
    I did NOT ask who will TAKEOVER paypal, i asked who will get better then paypal and famous?

Website's:
    Wrestle-Zone.net Media-Zone.net
    Nothing is more famous or will outrun.

Paypal has made a name for themselves and I don't see that name disappearing in the far far future.

There is how ever one thing.

If some company comes up and allows paypal to companyx transfers.
    So people can actually deal with multiple e-banks from one place
    that will kill all the competition (provided they're legit)
    wWw.Wrestle-Zone.net
    WrestlinG & WareZ

A$$HOLE: To0

mmm mmm!
    I have no issues with paypal. Paypal all the way.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    No-one will ever be more famous than paypal. Paypal will always be the #1 e-bank .

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Quote Originally Posted by brainst0rm View Post
    I did NOT ask who will TAKEOVER paypal, i asked who will get better then paypal and famous?
    yes, that's what i meant.. sorry.. Im currently doing 10 other things and i used the wrong word.
    I design free logos. click here.

Google Corp.
    Paypal is the most trusted online payment processor, almost every online store uses paypal as it's main method to take payments. You will never see a less secure, less professional payment processor such as moneybookers, libertyreserve, etc. grow bigger than paypal.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Ive never had a problem with paypal myself. And I can't say I'm a fan of googles checkout. Cant say I've really used anything else.

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    PayPal . The reasons are stated above by SJ already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information