I was talking to NLPLegacy on msn and he can't determine the difference between sharing and stealing.

Sure we steal from big name companies and shit but they don't need the money. Although he wanted me to rip a skin for him because he said "sharing is caring" and that I would gain respect from ripping it and giving it to him. He probably has a few things to learn. This isn't something to show hate, its just a discussion.

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Anyways how far does the pirate in you go?
How far would you go to get things for free?
Would you rip someone custom skin because its nice and you think "sharing is caring" or do you respect the time he spent working on it?
Exel Reviewed by Exel on . Ethics; Sharing is Caring? I was talking to NLPLegacy on msn and he can't determine the difference between sharing and stealing. Sure we steal from big name companies and shit but they don't need the money. Although he wanted me to rip a skin for him because he said "sharing is caring" and that I would gain respect from ripping it and giving it to him. He probably has a few things to learn. This isn't something to show hate, its just a discussion. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Anyways how far does the pirate in you Rating: 5