Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6325 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Talking Q50.Info - Work with me! Run a website - FREE

Hey Guy's,

Basically, i have an unused domain which i want to make use of. I don't have time to create and run an site myself. So to all of you guy's out there, who've always wanted to create a site, here's your chance.

I have the domain Q50.info

I run an offshore hosting company hence i can host the website.

Post some proposals of what you plan to create, the one that inspires me the most can take charge of the project. I'll just be an silent partner. Any profits made through the website can be split 50/50.

If you want to partner with me and 1 other person, i don't mind taking up 30/30/30.

The offers on the board! Lets see what proposals you have!

Oh, don't criticise the domain I got it cheap and as a 3 letter domain i saw some potential.

Thanks
    Pea Reviewed by Pea on . Q50.Info - Work with me! Run a website - FREE Hey Guy's, Basically, i have an unused domain which i want to make use of. I don't have time to create and run an site myself. So to all of you guy's out there, who've always wanted to create a site, here's your chance. I have the domain Q50.info I run an offshore hosting company hence i can host the website. Post some proposals of what you plan to create, the one that inspires me the most can take charge of the project. I'll just be an silent partner. Any profits made through the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    i just started my blog and will be busy wid it..... Good luck with this buddy...
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Oh right! Thanks man!

Thread Information