I've been trying to jump on the MU wagon for a while now. A few months ago, I noticed that I barely get any points, all files being between 10mb-100mb with 1000 downloads. I'm sitting at 300 points. So I decided maybe it's my account? After the suffering of their slow uploading servers for about 2 months now the other account has 0 points. This is where you guys come in, Have you ever, I mean EVER got payout or got a prem. account with these points? And how did you get the points?
Djlatino Reviewed by Djlatino on . Megaupload and points I've been trying to jump on the MU wagon for a while now. A few months ago, I noticed that I barely get any points, all files being between 10mb-100mb with 1000 downloads. I'm sitting at 300 points. So I decided maybe it's my account? After the suffering of their slow uploading servers for about 2 months now the other account has 0 points. This is where you guys come in, Have you ever, I mean EVER got payout or got a prem. account with these points? And how did you get the points? Rating: 5