Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6401 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com

Default WRZhost hongkong dedicated server stock E6550 (big discount)

Intel C2D E6650 2.33 GHz
    160GB HDD
    Unmetered*
    1GB RAM
    100Mbit
    From $110 to $78.99/mo
    1 in stock
    https://www.wrzhost.com/customerarea...?a=add&pid=334

Intel C2D E6650 2.33 GHz
    160GB HDD
    Unmetered*
    2GB RAM
    100Mbit
    From $123.99 to $84.99/mo
    2 in stock
    https://www.wrzhost.com/customerarea...?a=add&pid=342

*: Fair Usage Policy: If your server affects the network in any way, WRZhost has the right to cap your server line (i.e.: Limit it to 10 mbit from 100mbit)

Fast setup time guaranteed!
    TippiE Reviewed by TippiE on . WRZhost hongkong dedicated server stock E6550 (big discount) Intel C2D E6650 2.33 GHz 160GB HDD Unmetered* 1GB RAM 100Mbit From $110 to $78.99/mo 1 in stock https://www.wrzhost.com/customerarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=334 Intel C2D E6650 2.33 GHz Rating: 5
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    crackedsoftwares.com
    i am looking for dedicated server .... check this if u can provide
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...d.php?p=736558

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I replied to your thread, I can get you a server within 2 business days in estonia,russia or hongkong with the specs you need.
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Instead of fair use policy can you just give a bandwidth limit? That's less confusing

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Well let's say that you can use how much ever as long as the network isnt affected in anyway. This means that you cant be using 100mbit for like over 5 minutes as that would max out the line and affect the other servers we have.

So, basically, you want to say you got only 100mbps line per multiple servers? Why don't you limit everyone to 10mbps in the first place then? What's the point having 100mbps that you can't use?

Banned
    tippie can we host and store anime episode files on this server and provide direct links to our site members ?

Also I need more storage like 500GB-1TB and not much Ram or CPU for filestorage etc so can you quote something ?

just thought I'd reply @shubhank008: if you open a ticket with them they can quote stuff for you
    i find it the quickest way as they spend more time on support then KWWH (obviously! )

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Krun!x View Post
    So, basically, you want to say you got only 100mbps line per multiple servers? Why don't you limit everyone to 10mbps in the first place then? What's the point having 100mbps that you can't use?
    Well dedicated international bandwidth in hongkong is still very expensive so to offer those cheap prices I need to see what u usually use per month and see if it's affordable to host you at these prices, else we can also offer you a plan with 10 mbit if that is what you want..

Quote Originally Posted by shubhank008 View Post
    tippie can we host and store anime episode files on this server and provide direct links to our site members ?

Also I need more storage like 500GB-1TB and not much Ram or CPU for filestorage etc so can you quote something ?
    As far as I know if you don't have a mole that will report you then you basically can do anything, if you didn't ask me and just bought the dedi and started hosting the eps and nobody found out then I wouldn't know either.

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    This is good host company

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information