Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62794 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    TechHive.iNFO

Default [URGENT HELP] Problem installing TorrentFlux on Server

Hey fellas. When i try to install TorrentFlux b4rt on my server, i am getting the following error after completing the installation.

I successfully installed two Torrentflux on the same server, but when installing the third, i am getting this error.

Code: 
    Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_27eaf8cd7eb40fae6830d85272d6155e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
    LINK TO TF : TF LINK

The server specifications are as follows :
    500 GB space : 4 GB DDR3 ram : 100 Mbps unmetered Dedicated Port: Dual Xeon 3.06 Ghz : cPanel/WHM Installed

Please help me out with this. As, a reward i shall provide you with TF/RL (whatever or both ) that you may want.

Regards,
    PeRsNaLiD
    persnalid Reviewed by persnalid on . [URGENT HELP] Problem installing TorrentFlux on Server Hey fellas. When i try to install TorrentFlux b4rt on my server, i am getting the following error after completing the installation. I successfully installed two Torrentflux on the same server, but when installing the third, i am getting this error. :( Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_27eaf8cd7eb40fae6830d85272d6155e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    TechHive.iNFO
    PROBLEM SOLVED GUYS... LEAVE IT

Thread Information