Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6516 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Idle: Four Injured In iPad Fight At Beijing Apple Store

"Four people were taken to hospital and a glass door smashed as a near-riot broke out at Beijing's top Apple store among crowds rushing to snap up the popular iPad 2 tablet computer, state press said Sunday. Angry consumers began rushing the store on Saturday afternoon after a 'foreign' Apple employee allegedly stepped into the crowd to push and beat people suspected of queue jumping, the Beijing News said."
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Idle: Four Injured In iPad Fight At Beijing Apple Store "Four people were taken to hospital and a glass door smashed as a near-riot broke out at Beijing's top Apple store among crowds rushing to snap up the popular iPad 2 tablet computer, state press said Sunday. Angry consumers began rushing the store on Saturday afternoon after a 'foreign' Apple employee allegedly stepped into the crowd to push and beat people suspected of queue jumping, the Beijing News said." Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Default omg

OMG.......CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE CAN BE THAT MUCH CRAZY

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    people are so desperate!

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Lmao, people huh?

mmm mmm!
    Product in short supply. Crowds rushing to get shiny product and trampling others in the process. Poorly trained employees.

It's just like Black Friday at Walmart.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

OMG....

Thread Information