Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62758 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    forums.ripmovies.net

Default Buy Postnews from Paypal

I am planing to sell two postnews keys per month via paypal for members who dont have webmoney accounts , depending on the demand i might increase the keys per month , all buyers will be added in my icq or messenger and you wont have any problems

Prices

25$ per key (yes i keep a small profit for what i do , why shouldn't i?)

if you need the 790 english dle site list then pay 10$ more (35$ for site list+postnews key)
    _-Rs-_ Reviewed by _-Rs-_ on . Buy Postnews from Paypal I am planing to sell two postnews keys per month via paypal for members who dont have webmoney accounts , depending on the demand i might increase the keys per month , all buyers will be added in my icq or messenger and you wont have any problems Prices 25$ per key (yes i keep a small profit for what i do , why shouldn't i?) if you need the 790 english dle site list then pay 10$ more (35$ for site list+postnews key) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    what about alertpay mate am interested
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Banned
    Website's:
    forums.ripmovies.net
    hmm i will think about alertpay never used it but i will see if i can do something

btw topic updated with sitelist offer too !

Well you have reselling rights for it to sell?
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Banned
    Website's:
    forums.ripmovies.net
    this isnt any right or wrong thing dude , this is my personal thing that i do all in all in the end people who cant use wmz get what they need from their paypal ........ whats wrong in that?

this isnt any right or wrong thing dude , this is my personal thing that i do all in all in the end people who cant use wmz get what they need from their paypal ........ whats wrong in that?
    I didnt say you doing anything wrong mate. I personally know her as you might be too the one coded postnews. So i just asked when i saw this thread. nothing else.
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Banned
    Website's:
    forums.ripmovies.net
    kk buddy am just doing an inbetween work not connected to postnews coder 2bhonest , its like i got webmoney account and i get some amount per month in it so im just gonna give a few more business to the postnews guys by giving paypal users the facility to buy postnews thru me , in the same time for what i do i take a small benefit which is not wrong in my opinion..... thats all

It begins...
    Potentially risky. Not allowed.

Thread Information