hello guys,because of unavailability on my pc i had logged in my paypal in my friends pc and made a transaction to transfer money to bank account after few hours when i was back to my pc i was shocked my paypal is limited so what should i do now to remove that limitation??when i had followed the steps to remove limitation it asks to change password,security question and credit card/debit card i had changed all password and security question but coming to credit card/debit card i had no that type of cards i had only bank account what should i do inorder to remove that limits please reply guys and my transaction is also reversed
riki1691 Reviewed by riki1691 on . my paypal account limited hello guys,because of unavailability on my pc i had logged in my paypal in my friends pc and made a transaction to transfer money to bank account after few hours when i was back to my pc i was shocked my paypal is limited so what should i do now to remove that limitation??when i had followed the steps to remove limitation it asks to change password,security question and credit card/debit card i had changed all password and security question but coming to credit card/debit card i had no that Rating: 5