Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62615 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb GearServe.net - cPanel ,10GB Storage, 100GB Bandwidth, $3/month (USA - Atlanta)

GearServe Closure Announcement

It is sad to announce that we, GearServe have to close down, nearly 4 months after we started provding hosting services, due to problems within our management.
    Due to rise in problems within our management, we decided that it would be better for our clients, that we shut down, as we, the management were not able to run the service as we liked.

The Server bills have been paid until,
    Atlanta Server : 16/01/2012
    Orlando Server : 16/01/2012

We will be not taking any new orders or accepting renewing of services provided.

All your accounts will be on our server and nothing will be deleted, until the servers have been paid for.
    Accounts will be on our server only until the bills server have been paid for (date's for both servers are listed above).
    Please backup your data, as we will not be storing any backups any more, we are not responsible if you have not backed-up your data.
    We would like to thank all our clients, for chosing us.

For more info, Please email us at : gearserve[at]live.in

Thanks,
    GearServe Management
    speedbus Reviewed by speedbus on . GearServe.net - cPanel ,10GB Storage, 100GB Bandwidth, $3/month (USA - Atlanta) http://gearserve.net/logo.png GearServe Closure Announcement It is sad to announce that we, GearServe have to close down, nearly 4 months after we started provding hosting services, due to problems within our management. Due to rise in problems within our management, we decided that it would be better for our clients, that we shut down, as we, the management were not able to run the service as we liked. The Server bills have been paid until, Atlanta Server : 16/01/2012 Orlando Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

At first I had some troubles because they've set up a new server only for warez links, and I was on the old one. So I transfered all files to the new server. Currently everything is ok. Support is friendly.

greets

Sorry we had to transfer you to the new server, as it was safer for warez linking sites than the old server. The old datacenter used to just block IP's from accessing warez linking sites !

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can host any type of site on this server, but no child p0rn
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each Account On Our Atlanta Server Can Use 256 MB of RAM !! Thats almost as good as having a VPS !

Website's:
    xton3.net
    why u suspended my a/c ? reply to my ticket
    [X]TON3 Network:
    ..:: [X]3 Warez Portal ::..
    Respect:
    :: WarezFreaks :: daxzor

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    speedbus last seen here 27th septembar . live chat offline all the time . no one i answering tickets since 26 septembar . i hope you have backup of you website ! :/
    I am performing backup everyday cause i smell some scam over here ! and i am fucking pissed off !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xtone View Post
    why u suspended my a/c ? reply to my ticket
    I have replied to it, and the DMCA is being sorted out as I type this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekstr View Post
    speedbus last seen here 27th septembar . live chat offline all the time . no one i answering tickets since 26 septembar . i hope you have backup of you website ! :/
    I am performing backup everyday cause i smell some scam over here ! and i am fucking pissed off !!!!!
    I was travelling, now I'm back, Even live chat is fixed now - the livezilla config was messed up.

All tickets have been answered, and the delay was caused as our other sales and support guy Ken was new to the job and was not sure about whats allowed and whats not.

Website's:
    xton3.net
    My experience with this host ...
    They suspended my site since 3 days the reason was DMCA but they never unsuspend it as the staff member said that he forwarded my request for unsuspension but still my site is suspended !

Staff members are too lazy to reply in support and they are unable to manage there hosting as per my experience they simply cant unsuspend my site after 3 straight days.

so my suggestion is dont go with this host if ur site is a warez linking site or forum !
    [X]TON3 Network:
    Respect:

Hello,
    Well, My staff told me about your site.

The datacenter suspended the site as they got 2 dmca's, they told me to tell you to remove the links off your site, So I told my staff to forward the information to you, Which they did.

Now, You agreed to remove the links, okay, I called the datacenter to unsuspend your site. Well They told me that they will do it, now, there's nothing much I can do if they delayed.

Your site was suspeded by the 2nd ROOT cPanel account which the Datacenter has access to. I can't unsuspend it if they have suspended it.

Also, I credited your account with 5 days of extra hosting for free to make up for the lost time.

Our staff are not lazy as far I know your ticket was answered after 1 - 2 minutes of your reply.

Anyway, If people want proof, Here's the whole ticket in text,
    http://paste2.org/p/1692791

Well, As far as I know, It's not your fault or our's, it's the datacenter's fault and the datacenter have apologized for all that's happened.

Website's:
    xton3.net
    ok i know its not ur fault but as the admin u need to have some resposability to do something immediately but my a/c was freezed since 3 straight days and i wasn't able to do anything what about my loss ? hannnn thats not fair ! put urself in my shoe !

Edit:
    Anyway as far as the service goes it was really good i didn't had any downtime at all so good luck with ur host
    [X]TON3 Network:
    Respect:

Quote Originally Posted by xtone View Post
    ok i know its not ur fault but as the admin u need to have some resposability to do something immediately but my a/c was freezed since 3 straight days and i wasn't able to do anything what about my loss ? hannnn thats not fair ! put urself in my shoe !
    Well, That way, Hmm, I called them, sent my server manager at the datacenter 3 emails, opened 2 tickets with highest priority.

Well, They have apologized saying that my emails were caught in their email filter and never reached them.

And they have said that this will never happen again.

Thanks.

Edit:
    Anyway as far as the service goes it was really good i didn't had any downtime at all so good luck with ur host
    Thanks for that

Update : Your site has been unsuspended by the datacenter.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information