Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62750 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Request for reviews of BlueWaspHost.com

Dear members of KWWHuction.com

As you might have noticed in the 'Shared Hosting' section, that I offer Shared Hosting.
    Although we have a small amount of clients, none of them are reviewing our services here on KWWHunction, which I find a shame.

BlueWaspHost.com offers high quality web hosting at fast (dazzling) speed.
    I don't just say that for getting clients, no I don't. I'm saying that because it is the truth.

Since I would love to see some reviews on my topic, --> clicky.

I am offering 5 members of KWWHunction for a seven (7) day trial at BlueWaspHost.

How can you get that seven (7) day trial?
    1. Go to BlueWaspHost.com
    2. Order the Starters Package
    3. Fill in all your details, it is important that you enter the correct email.
    4. Post you're order number in this thread.*
    5. DO NOT PAY YOUR INVOICE

With you're order number, I can manually put your invoice on Paid.
    After you're trial ends, seven (7) days after creation, you will not be forced for further payments or recurring invoices.

Let the testing begin.

* The first five (5) ordernumbers posted here will be accepted, if you are number six, you can either pay the invoice or on request you're account will be cancelled without further questions asked.
    These request for cancellation can be done via this thread/PM on KWWH/Support ticket.
    StyXoN Reviewed by StyXoN on . Request for reviews of BlueWaspHost.com Dear members of KWWHuction.com As you might have noticed in the 'Shared Hosting' section, that I offer Shared Hosting. Although we have a small amount of clients, none of them are reviewing our services here on KWWHunction, which I find a shame. BlueWaspHost.com offers high quality web hosting at fast (dazzling) speed. I don't just say that for getting clients, no I don't. I'm saying that because it is the truth. ;) Since I would love to see some reviews on my topic, --> clicky. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info experthide.com hideonthe.net
    man, its really unprofessional to beg for reviews. Just wait till your clients give them. They wont give them instantly but after time some will.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by .:Raymond:. View Post
    man, its really unprofessional to beg for reviews. Just wait till your clients give them. They wont give them instantly but after time some will.
    He not asking for people to post reviews he asking for people to trial his services for a few days then post a review after there trial has ended.

Website's:
    ihide.info experthide.com hideonthe.net
    @robert420

Look at his title "Request for reviews of BlueWaspHost.com"

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Well even with the title he is trying to show to possible clients that his host is stable,reliable and fast.

What i would do though it would be 3-5 days trial to everyone.Every possible client.He won't lose much.

Also most here have faced shit hosts everyday.So he can show to possible clients that his host is worth its money.

I am not begging.. for reviews, but just as robert420 and el-warez say, a review after the trial would be nice.

@El-Warez
    That ain't a bad idea for giving every possible client some free trial..
    And indeed, some of the hosts are bad hosts as even I faced this some time ago before I opened my webhost to provide stable hosting.

Thread Information