Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    pirateshaven.org thevault.pirateshaven.org

Talking Lets Hope The Mayans Were Nuts

Ok I beg forgiveness from any mayan still around but i think none can read this since they were wiped out by the spanish then portuguese then aztecs then mexicans and lastly columbians...now seriously these fellahs knew a bit too much quite earlier than most civilizations mine included. while europeans where busy burning witches and Asians constructing statues of budda and shiva ...These folks had a concrete foundation of Astronomy..Albeit much more concrete than what most of you know... They could chart parts through the sky predict times of lunar and solar eclipses and plotting passes of the sun to a high degree that several centuries after they were wiped out their calendars were still dead accurate. How is this possible?? maybe they had an Upper Hand? Who knows i barely dont care if they did coz for spanish to beat them thew way they did means these fellahs were trying to play the Swiss Card of no Military when the hordes of reckless bloody sailors where reigning the atlantic...
    So these mayans they say had their calendar point to termination at 2012(that is 2 days from now) i donno if thats good or bad. coz if oracles/Lunnies like nostrodomus predicted the same and it happens then we are f**ked...Ok now to fanatics and film. Some directors dont give us to rest easy. some recent ones include Directors of Films like Thor,and Battle Los angeles, the day earth stood still(remake), and Fantastic four: the silver surfer and part 2 of 2001pace odsey appropriately named 2010, make their timeline look nearly as present as possible. A scary scenario esp for Battle Los angeles. yeah! yeah! i know them to be purpotively be works of fiction but wait. Does it have a link with 2012. Your guess is as good as mine...
    Now comes the second set of directors who lay it clearly bare that 2012 is the year we get realigned as a Race. one being 2012(2009), 2012 SUpernova(shit movie) amongst other bwahahas which range from deep freeze to superstorm etc. This set doesnt give you the chance to imagine otherwise
    lastly comes a poor luun from USA who said the world would end this year around may or what but the Sh8t backfired miserably on Him...i know you are laughing soo hard but wait Could he have been Rigth to some extend. DOnt ask me...All i wish is that all said foresigth of mayans Holywood Oracles and Foolish Preachers are totaly misdirected or else I wish you a happy last Year!

kr@ck3d
    Krack3r Reviewed by Krack3r on . Lets Hope The Mayans Were Nuts Ok I beg forgiveness from any mayan still around but i think none can read this since they were wiped out by the spanish then portuguese then aztecs then mexicans and lastly columbians...now seriously these fellahs knew a bit too much quite earlier than most civilizations mine included. while europeans where busy burning witches and Asians constructing statues of budda and shiva ...These folks had a concrete foundation of Astronomy..Albeit much more concrete than what most of you know... They Rating: 5

Don't get HIGH with Ur Own Supply

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    too long didn't read: mayans seemed pretty pr0 and developed quickly,have a nice "last" year if they were right

Well, the world is not gonna end so soon man!!

I have lotsa things left to do in life!
    Screwed

Website's:
    pirateshaven.org thevault.pirateshaven.org
    @Foxman LOL everyones Got lots of things to do in life m8

Don't get HIGH with Ur Own Supply

Thread Information