Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62749 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    preemlinks.com

Thumbs up I need offshore hosting!! warez linking allowed

I need offshore hosting

I need dedicated server offshore allow warez linking?
    100Mbps with unmetered bandwith.
    100Gb HDD

I need offers.
    i will pay 50/70 $ best are good and reliable
    mastergun Reviewed by mastergun on . I need offshore hosting!! warez linking allowed I need offshore hosting I need dedicated server offshore allow warez linking? 100Mbps with unmetered bandwith. 100Gb HDD I need offers. i will pay 50/70 $ best are good and reliable Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You won't find good and reliable in these days

Try with 123dedi.com, I think they accept warez linking on their servers (as far as I know that KSRV accepted and they recently owned KSRV hardware)

Quote Originally Posted by methad0ne View Post
    You won't find good and reliable in these days
    That's not true. It depends on what you expect for what you pay. Even still, with some hosts it doesn't matter how much you pay, they'll either have great or poor support.

@mastergun I suggest that you search around the forums for reviews and then make a decision before buying hosting.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    amount of threads hes made he still not picked one lol

Ecatel is the datacenter that don't care about warez, let me know if you require any assistance

Banned
    they will once they get a serious dmca ecatel not going to ignore a serious dmca as they wont want there servers being raided

Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    they will once they get a serious dmca ecatel not going to ignore a serious dmca as they wont want there servers being raided
    yes, serious means from major company
    But I think that's the best choice these days. Also we have some server with ecatel for vps customers.

Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    Lmao and everyone advertises it as "Bullet proof"

Anyhow, if your on a budget and the specs you require maybe a VPS would be ideal for you?

@ methad0ne
    Thanks for the suggestion buddy! We don't have a problem with it, providing all legit requests are dealt with by clients.

Thanks.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Thread Information