Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61117 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default help new filehost start

hi everyone i want start new filehost site..
    i need some your help..
    any one tell me where i buy a full script and design like filesonic or fileserve
    second which type of server HD,BW,RAm need for this i am waiting your reply..
    Black Tiger Reviewed by Black Tiger on . help new filehost start hi everyone i want start new filehost site.. i need some your help.. any one tell me where i buy a full script and design like filesonic or fileserve second which type of server HD,BW,RAm need for this i am waiting your reply.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    freelinkz.info
    Also let people know ur exact budget limitss to get exact help from people

I dunno about where to buy a full script. I recommend hiring some devs.

For Hardware , If you plan on using lighttpd, its a single thread software and will require the biggest single thread cpu you can find.

For ram , go with 12-18GB , storage is the most important , you have to go RAID10 and with as much raid card as possible (min. 2).

You need at least 50TB to start with.

You also need to have your file storage system to distribute equally your files on your HD. You need enterprise level HDs.

You will need gigbit uplink to a switch connected to multiple 10Gbits uplinks. You also need a cc processor. You must absolutly avoid Paypal. You can also forget about any US processor as they are too afraid to get sued.

You need a DC not located in the USA and need a fairly good price on BW otherwise, you wont stay for long. You also need a domain name not managed by the USA

Anything that is higher than 3$ per mbps is too high.

In hardware you are looking at buying 30k of material or if you lease (which i dont recommend) you can get cheaper price. Most providers will ask you 3 months upfront.

serious?

So all of these filehosts are cheap material because all of them used 10-40 grand to get one site up? ... lol

Thread Information