Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62787 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Lightbulb Hide Posts inside a certain area to Guests

Hello,

Sorry for giving you all a big time in phpbb today to help me

Ok now as you can see at www.allinonewarez.com there are many forums that you can see after you have registered. And you cant see when you are as a guest.

I wanted to make those forums also visible to guests from the outiside but they cannot be able to view any posts inside and asks them for a login?

As i have tried it but the forum becomes open to guests aswell when i go to do that?

Please assist.

Regards,
    Sponge Bob Reviewed by Sponge Bob on . Hide Posts inside a certain area to Guests Hello, Sorry for giving you all a big time in phpbb today to help me :) Ok now as you can see at www.allinonewarez.com there are many forums that you can see after you have registered. And you cant see when you are as a guest. I wanted to make those forums also visible to guests from the outiside but they cannot be able to view any posts inside and asks them for a login? As i have tried it but the forum becomes open to guests aswell when i go to do that? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    check forum permission option.

Yeah i did that can you please explain step by step if possible ?

Banned
    Use this permission
    Can see forum : Yes
    and rest of the part is NO

Cool thanks alot it worked.. Daym i did this last time but didnt work but now it works... Thanks alot

Thread Information