Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62920 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for 2TBHDD, 1GBit Connect, Quad

Basically what I'm looking for is:
    - 2TB Space (Could be Upgraded from 1TB, as long as the fee for the HDD is One Time)
    - Must be on a 1Gbit Port and should be allowed to burt the full port.
    - Bandwidth should be around 100TB+ or Unmetered.
    - Intel Quad Core Xeon
    - Location Doesn't Matter As Long as I'm allowed to Run Torrent Processes/Tracker.

Must also include Unlimited Reboots, OS Reloads,etc.

Price Range:~$250 (Below $200 would be ideal.)

If it's Above The Price Range Listed Don't Even Bother Posting It.

Also, I don't want anyone replying with stupid posts saying it's not possible,etc... why? because I already have a company which I'm going to be buying from and I'm just looking for alternatives.
    Thanks In Adv.
    kiran_n444 Reviewed by kiran_n444 on . Looking for 2TBHDD, 1GBit Connect, Quad Basically what I'm looking for is: - 2TB Space (Could be Upgraded from 1TB, as long as the fee for the HDD is One Time) - Must be on a 1Gbit Port and should be allowed to burt the full port. - Bandwidth should be around 100TB+ or Unmetered. - Intel Quad Core Xeon - Location Doesn't Matter As Long as I'm allowed to Run Torrent Processes/Tracker. Must also include Unlimited Reboots, OS Reloads,etc. Price Range:~$250 (Below $200 would be ideal.) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co
    1Gbit port unmetered is around $1200USD. So there no way this "company" of yours can supply that UNLESS they have 50 servers on that gigabit port.. Sorry to burst your bubble. I do however have a company that will offer you around 10-20tb of bandwidth and those specs for that price. If you are interested send me a PM

Website's:
    hostmyleech.com insight-career.info imgocean.com warezpredator.com fileborg.org
    100TB bandwidth on 1Gbit Dedicated Port? Well that would cost 450Euros in Germany.

Go for 100Tb.com, i think this was the hosting company you are talking off too..
    But 100TB servers are in US, and has shared ports. Your wish.

Check out fdcservers.net it's probably the cheaper unmetered server you may find with dedicated port.

Budget will be more 1000$+ month through, please share with us the company you are currently looking for

Did any of you even read my post? I said if the prices are higher don't bother posting... Also I said I didn't want anyone posting garbage about how impossible this shit is.

For argument's sake, the company I'm with is http://www.100tb.com and they offer everthign I've listed except for the Unmetered 1Gbit, it's limited @ 100TB(which was included in mine)

Also.. I've constantly bursted @ 800mbps with them.

Now can anyone offer better?

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in
    If you can add for 20 $ then i can give you this

Intel i7
    12Gb ram
    3TB HDD
    1Gbps Dedicated Port
    20 TB Bandwidth

Website's:
    hostmyleech.com insight-career.info imgocean.com warezpredator.com fileborg.org
    hey, no one is making your posts a garbage, ok.

We have quoted a price too. I already said that you must be with 100tb.com, and btw 100tb.com provides users with shared ports. God knows how many nodes are connected to it.

If price doesnt matter to you, then for 1Gbit port, 100TB bw, and a C2Q processor with 8GB RAM, 1TB HD, SATA 2, 7.5RPM will cost you about 449Euros.
    German Location.

Now, tell me if you like that.

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in
    ^ . Kshubhank is right 100tb puts all the servers on a 1Gbps port like 20 - 30 Dedi connected to the same network . Kshubhank and My Servers have Dedicated Ports so only you will be utilizing that 1Gbit port thats why our prices high

lol, I didn't say you were making my posts garbage i just said stop with the "HOLY SHIT THAT's IMPOSSIBLE for THAT PRICE" kind of posts.

Any ways, I'll talk to you DJGaurav and Kshubhank if I decide to go with you, as I said I just wanted to check what my alternatives were, and I know 100tb ports are shared however I do bust 1GBit when my services demand it.

Website's:
    greatseeder.com
    100TB.com is using SoftLayer.. so bandwidth is pretty expensive. Don't expect much when you buy it. It's shared and if you add 399 USD you'll get unshared 1gbit. But even than the price is too good to be true, so somewhere there is a catch.

Which trackers will you be using for upping/downloading?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information