Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62744 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default iframe to get google traffic?

hejj guys, say i have 5 websites, and i have 2 new domains bought today

5 old popular domains
    2 new domains, example: newdomain.com

if i make a page at newdomain.com, and put it in a iframe at my 5 popular websites with widh 0 etc, those new sites will get high pr?

i did this for my xxx blog last year, in half year i got 10k unique visitors a day from google

what do u think?
    wman Reviewed by wman on . iframe to get google traffic? hejj guys, say i have 5 websites, and i have 2 new domains bought today 5 old popular domains 2 new domains, example: newdomain.com if i make a page at newdomain.com, and put it in a iframe at my 5 popular websites with widh 0 etc, those new sites will get high pr? i did this for my xxx blog last year, in half year i got 10k unique visitors a day from google what do u think? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Wow, nice idea, never thought of that.

Banned
    u guys think it will work?

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    that would just make ur site slow nothing else. It may increase alexa & stats which would be false

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

I don't know but it it maybe be considered blackhat SEO
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    ^ no it wont be called black Hat SEO. iFrames are normal tag elements used by many sites for some or other reasons (it is not much used these days tho)

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Google is God. It knows and see's all.

Yes you will get a higher alexa rank and yes you'll get hits to the site as it's loading but doing this will do nothing for either site in terms of Page Rank or Natural Organic Traffic.

What your actually doing is hurting both domains. The main site is being slowed unnecessary as it has to load the additional iframe page. This affects the traffic delevired to this site and ultimately it's page rank. A new domain if linked to with some content will naturally gain a page rank.

If you have a group of domains their are far far better ways of building a network and transfering the Google Juice among them increasing ALL their page ranks.

Banned
    nono, the new page is almost empty, i had extremetracker on that page, so the old domain wont get slow so what u think?

My 5 cents ..

1. High PR is not that valuable anymore ...

2. G00gle announced couple of months ago that the are checking at what speed is your webpage loading (higher speed higher in serps). So If you put iframe you gonna slow down your already developed sites.

3. Start reading about WhiteHat SEO. Dont even bother touching BlackHat because your site is new.

4. Dont ever try to cheat G00gle, as mentioned before G00gle is GOD. Never the less they are kind enough sending a bot to your page which brings more exposure to you.

5. Be patient ... at one stage if your webpage is good enough with lots of fresh content you will get your desired PR. Which as i said isn't that valuable anymore .. !

Hope you get my point !

Banned
    if google is God, why the heck they send me 3k unique visitors as i am using autoblog software to copy posts from other sites?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information