Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62565 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb what should i buy unmanaged or managed vps

just want to start my own forum site need help knowing about diff b/w these two

buying vps for first time...so should i go with unamanged or managed service..

also if u could tell me the exact diff b/w managed and unmanaged service it would be a nice help

thnx
    dilpreet Reviewed by dilpreet on . what should i buy unmanaged or managed vps just want to start my own forum site need help knowing about diff b/w these two buying vps for first time...so should i go with unamanged or managed service.. also if u could tell me the exact diff b/w managed and unmanaged service it would be a nice help thnx :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    well managed the hosting company would basically do everything for you, install protection,update the softwares,etc

but unmanaged you would have to do all that by yourself, but of course you can always ask them for help

Banned
    unmanaged you after setup yourself
    managed it already setup and firewall and protected etc

Website's:
    Katzbb.com Foxmovie.co
    dilpreet you from symbian-tech...if you know about manage vps exactly buy unmanage coz this more lower price

yes i am from symbian-tech...............u can found me registered on each site......that's bcoz i want to learn more ...n thnx for usefull info

It's good to learn, but such things need to be installed correctly to work, if you're not able to install/protect/configure etc, then i'd highly suggest to use an managed service. If you need any further assistance do let me know, i'd be more than happy to help you out. Drop me a p/m.

Regards.

Hey,

If you don't have any experience with Linux, security, optimization etc you will be better with a managed VPS. It will save you a lot of time.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

if your a complete n00b and don't know anything, get managed

ace is offering managed service on cheap rates but his hosting company has very bad reputation on KWWH in past weks............

Quote Originally Posted by dilpreet View Post
    ace is offering managed service on cheap rates but his hosting company has very bad reputation on KWWH in past weks............
    Lets stick to the topic Companies have their ups and downs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information