Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62889 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Latest X topics (latest topic X minutes ago)

The only one that works correctly is the ALP X latest topic [AJAX] BUT I cant get it to display how many minutes ago instead of the last post time. I belive it is in the time code in the plugin template. If someone want to take a look and fix it?

Pic above is what I mean by the latest post time for example

Thanks
    zero61099 Reviewed by zero61099 on . Latest X topics (latest topic X minutes ago) http://www.zwimagehost.net/images/7fmk6qfx9e74dvzxj8w.png The only one that works correctly is the ALP X latest topic BUT I cant get it to display how many minutes ago instead of the last post time. I belive it is in the time code in the plugin template. If someone want to take a look and fix it? Pic above is what I mean by the latest post time for example Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    PirateBB.ws
    go to vbulletin options and on Date and Time Options choose details that should fix it . IM Akademiks on vb.org that pmed you lol

oh I fixed it it was more complicated then that. The setting u speak of is for the whole board. This was actual php code that I needed and now it is working. Thanks for replying.

Thread Information