Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62582 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    leechersbay.com SymbianSpot.com Dotsis.com i-zone.ws universaldownload.net

Default Alertpay Credit/Debit Card Withdrawl

Hi

I would like to confirm from all Alertpay user that there Credit Card Withdrawal system is not available to overall users or some specified selected country users.

Cheers
    ad33l Reviewed by ad33l on . Alertpay Credit/Debit Card Withdrawl Hi I would like to confirm from all Alertpay user that there Credit Card Withdrawal system is not available to overall users or some specified selected country users. Cheers Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Here's your confirmation:

Yep, the feature is still blocked for some countries

Website's:
    leechersbay.com SymbianSpot.com Dotsis.com i-zone.ws universaldownload.net
    even i am getting this screen but when i choose this withdrawal method i get error

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method."

i just want to confirm that its not restricted for specified locations

Credit card is not working is Pakistan

hello i am an indian...i have to receive payment from filesonic..I have three options alertpay,webmoney or paypal...
    Kindly suggest me which is the best and also elaborate how to open an account and what all is required for verification and other steps...

Thanks in advance

http://blog.alertpay.com/2011/04/cre...alidation.html
    Credit Card Withdrawals and Validation Codes Temporarily Unavailable
    Hi Members,

We wish to inform you that, due to temporary issues with our banking partners, we will not be able to support withdrawals by credit card or send validation codes to validate your credit card until further notice.

If you have initiated a withdrawal to your credit card, the withdrawal will be cancelled and the funds returned to your AlertPay balance. You may still withdraw your funds through any of our available options: bank transfer, bank wire, money order or certified check.

If you would still like to validate your credit card, we will charge your card an amount between $1.00-2.00 instead of sending a validation code. When this charge appears on your credit card statement, you must confirm the exact amount in your AlertPay account; afterward, you will be refunded for the charge to your AlertPay account.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will post an announcement on the blog once our banking partners have resolved the issue.
    I guess its for everybody that you can't Withdraw to credit/debit card

most of us can't use alertpay credit card, the have a problem on the system, so they choose to stope it.

Default AlertPay Credit Card withdrawals

Hi everyone,

I'm Chris from AlertPay's Online Community Support team. I can confirm that Credit Card withdrawals for all our members are temporarily down. We are working as quickly as possible to rectify this situation and I can guarantee we will be offering Credit Card withdrawals again in the near future.
    We apologize for the inconvenience but suggest using one of the other methods of withdrawal available to you for the time being.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Quote Originally Posted by somik View Post
    Here's your confirmation:

visa card withdrawal are currently unavailable btw
    this is for the last 7 days maybe if not more

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information