Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62657 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Filehost Link Overlapping in Wordpress Theme

I need some help in my wordpress blog the link is overlapping in my theme and even when its coded its still overlapping in the code and if its not coded and the link is long it overlaps in the blue line.. (See Image Below)

can any1 help me? If you're an expert in wordpress gonna hire you to fix some relocations of buttons, etc2. will pay you enough for your time.. just PM me.

here's the image:

I need my TIMTHUMB plugin fix too if someone can do it will Pay 8$ for it..
    xadaya Reviewed by xadaya on . Filehost Link Overlapping in Wordpress Theme I need some help in my wordpress blog the link is overlapping in my theme and even when its coded its still overlapping in the code and if its not coded and the link is long it overlaps in the blue line.. (See Image Below) can any1 help me? If you're an expert in wordpress gonna hire you to fix some relocations of buttons, etc2. will pay you enough for your time.. just PM me. here's the image: http://lulzimg.com/i22/60a68e.jpg I need my TIMTHUMB plugin fix too if someone can do it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wiixps.com
    I guess using this plugin
    http://coffee2code.com/archives/2008...link-urls-v30/

will solve your problem

I already have a bbcode plugin which includes making all [ url ] [ / url ] making links clickable + opens on new tab.. the only problem is its overlapping in code or if not coded ([ code ] [ / code ]) it overlaps on the blue line.

Banned
    bumps for reps

Thread Information