Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63433 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer

Exclamation Members selling services on KWWH; rules?

Greetings fellow members,

I'm sure most of you are sick and tired of so called "companies" scamming. The reason why I'm posting this topic is so that you can all input your opinions on rules we should enforce on new members who wish to sell their services on KWWHunction. We'd like to hear from everyone not just those who have been scammed by "companies".

Personally, I think we should enforce rules such as:
    - Domain must be X months/years old
    - If it's hosting/RDP services, a phone number should be provided?

Thanks.
    Hawk Reviewed by Hawk on . Members selling services on KWWH; rules? Greetings fellow members, I'm sure most of you are sick and tired of so called "companies" scamming. The reason why I'm posting this topic is so that you can all input your opinions on rules we should enforce on new members who wish to sell their services on KWWHunction. We'd like to hear from everyone not just those who have been scammed by "companies". Personally, I think we should enforce rules such as: - Domain must be X months/years old - If it's hosting/RDP services, a phone number Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Domain/company must be 6-12 months old.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Disagree about the age of a site. Anyone can just buy an old domain. Sure old domains are usually cheaper. You can buy a domain with 6 months left for $5 instead of $10. It's pointless.

Disagree about a phone number. It's not required by law and in most countries you can get free sim cards without proof of id. Throw them away after 2-3 weeks. In September in the UK for example you can get loads around the universities.

I'd be open to other suggestions. Hell I think you could even consider a deposit or something along those lines like providing financial proof that they can cover refunds etc like screenshots of paypal balance etc. Any serious company has some type of financial plans. Obviously it would be to senior staff only.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I agree with this, but I would also add that Respected Members are allowed to?

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    I like Mr Happy's idea of a deposit, but the question is, who shall keep the money?

We all know that money makes people different, specially with the amounts we'd be talking here, so i guess this idea eve tough it is pretty good is "undoable"

Please click the image above!

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Disagree about the age of a site. Anyone can just buy an old domain. Sure old domains are usually cheaper. You can buy a domain with 6 months left for $5 instead of $10. It's pointless.

Disagree about a phone number. It's not required by law.

I'd be open to other suggestions. Hell I think you could even consider a deposit or something along those lines like providing financial proof that they can cover refunds etc like screenshots of paypal balance etc. Any serious company has some type of financial plans. Obviously it would be to senior staff only.
    6-12 months with proof the company has been running that long etc.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    I agree that teh company should have a record of at least 6months prior to selling services here, and also as happy suggested screenshots of Paypal or other online funding source showing they can cover the servers themselves,and not relying on getting enough clients only to cover the costs of their own servers. This should also include those selling RDP etc as well.

Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    yet.. i agree with Dj Mad i choose hosting companies over 3 years old and i never changed hosting.

no one will buy a shitty domain that is not related. so i vote for the time as well.

but if this is not a margin, then he should be respected or known or least contribution in this forum (you can not make a strict rule but rather goes to everyone's assumption)

make an itrader to give + for sales or - ...and upon each rate a small review is a must

Banned
    I disagree about KWWH Staff holding a financial deposit.

Who will decide who gets what?

A committee of members?

Who will control/have access to this money?

Where will it be kept?

Sorry even with all the goodwill within staff members no-one knows each other that well (not suggesting anything bad, but this is the internet), look at the "Scams" supposedly by staff.

KWWH holding a deposit is a very bad idea.

KWWHunction is ending with so many rules... No space for new companies or new business?...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information