Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6349 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 70 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
    I got 20 k downloads two week ago.This week my downloads decreased 11k. I don't know what is problem.I got 30 sales twoo week ago.This week only 6

yea seems to be the same problem all over
    I hate inconsistency

Now even remote is failling, whats going on, I thought this host is much better then rg, bs etc.

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    Even being a premium member, downloads are slow on some files

^ You are right, barrix. It seems incredible but download speed varies from file to file: even for a Premium member, some files are slow.

As I said before (two pages ago) the more I use this file host the more it reveals itself for what it is: a comedy of errors......
    This and all the other problems mentioned above are just frustrating and incredibly time consuming.

I opened 3 tickets with the Support Center during this weekend, to point up all the problems. Let's see what the hell they'll come up with tomorrow morning, or if they'll simply stammer out some generic excuse......

transfer streams often vary in speed
    that's comen at most hosts

I do a lot of uploading threw Zoom
    anything over about 15 streams and im getting 100-120MBs (at the beginning)
    but it always slows down as it hits the odd slow stream and they begin to pile up
    I find to maintain full speed I have to send 100 streams at a time
    man I love server to server transfer speeds hehehe

transfer streams often vary in speed
    that's comen at most hosts
    I've never experienced a range of download speeds that varies so much. And I use(d) many other hosts too.
    I'm talking of a range between 50 kb/s and 1.8-1.9 Mb/s. That means that some files come down at full speed (for my bandwidth) while others are stuck at 50-100 kb/s, even if I try to download them alone.
    And I should give them my money for such a crappy and inconsistent transfer capacity?!? What kind of servers are they using, Third World hardware???

In the last ticket I opened with them just half an hour ago, I've also pointed them straight to this thread. Let's see what will happen tomorrow.....
    ........Right now, Germany-Denmark is going to start. See you later.

Uploading to FF is totally impossible right now (web upload), I'm getting "Link not found" no matter what! Downloads from FF09D02 weren't also being counted until a few hours ago that I opened a ticket and reported and they have fixed it now but all the downloads before that have been lost!

I mostly just download from RS (where I store my backups)
    but when uploading when most my uploads are finished and I have a few left barely moving
    I just stop them and restart (normally get good speeds then)
    thought it's been a while since I Uploaded to FF
    im currently filling my server up with 4TB of data and hope to start uploading to FF tonight

always gives error when i try to upload a file here. I have not seen any work

Thread Information