Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6524 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default BuddyLeech-Mass Leecher,Mass uploader pics,Mass shrinker ,Post Maker,Scanner...

BuddyLeech 2 is a tool that will allow you to upload pictures , leech content and shrink (short urls ) massively . Just by pushing one button .

1. Mass Leecher .
    2. Mass Shrinker (Short your links Massively and get paid) .
    3. Mass Picture Uploader (Upload your pictures Massively and get paid) .
    4. Mass Converter from Html to bbcode and vice versa (Ex. 100 HTML format threads changed easily to 100 BBCODE format threads in 10 seconds.)
    5. Mass URL Scraper (Scrape Urls from any website).
    6. File Browser (Create,Remove,Mark,unmark,etc) Files , Folders. Easily manage all your files , threads .
    7. Smart Auto Login to pay Image Hosting.
    8. Create templates to leech from almost any website .
    9. Single Leecher (Scraper) .
    10. Custom Leech (Change the format while leeching , add signature , header , remove content , etc)
    11. Custom Leech windows - Create Quality threads in seconds. .(Add your own style to your threads)
    12. IMDB Picture Grabber.
    13. Scanner Forums.(Calculate the number of Users online on some forums, spanish and english)
    14. Html Editor.
    15. BBcode Editor.
    16. Webbrowser Navigator .
    17. Single Picture Uploader.
    18. User friendly Interface.
    19. Replace Multiple Words
    20. Get the top 100 files (Movies , Music , Software ,etc) ,Using the PB Panel.
    21. Support Multithreading (Memory Leaks) .
    22. Save all your settings (usernames , paswords , keys , configurations, Ids ,etc)
    23. Auto restart program if gets stuck .
    24. Auto Update detector .

Aditional options to double your income

Upload Pictures massively to :

1. Imgchilli $2.60 per 1000 image views .
    2. ImageTwist $2.60 per 1000 image views .
    3. Hoooster is added but they have been down for a copuple of days.

Short urls massively from :

1. Adfly .
    2. Adfcous .
    3. Linkbucks .

Check out this blogs built in minutes :

http://testingblog5555.blogspot.com/

http://testingblog2345.blogspot.com/

Some other OLD options :

Code: 
    Make your own template and save it , well this is something unique I have not seen in other tools this option help you to change or create or just replace some things in your post (like links or probably some buttons )in a matter of seconds . For example let’s say you have a video that is fully in English you share it to English forum sites then you want to do the same for Spanish sites adding subtitles and changing the buttons (information to informacion, technical information to informacion tecnica ,screenshots to Pantallazo , download to descargar , etc) well so with this tool you can do the whole thing just by one simple click . 

Save post as Bbcode or Html. Imagine you have already created a post then you want to post it on your blogspot you have to change the whole bbcode source to html and also change the buttons you do not want the same buttons in your blog .So with this tool you can do it as easy as 1,2,3 just by clicking save as html and you are done .You can also preview it to see how it will look like .

-Windows xp sp2 sp3 ,vista,windows7
    -Network connection
    -Net framework 4 .Download it here :http://www.microsoft.com/download/en....aspx?id=17851

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thc7HO44-AY[/ame]
    This video is quite old and does not show the new changes just the custom leech ...New videos are comming..
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThRVwdLDpY[/ame]

If you want to find out more about this tool like reviews check out this (it is and old thread closed because buzz words in the title)

PM and I will give you my Paypal or Alertpay Id.

Price: 12$ + free lifetime updates.

Feel free to ask any question.
    Feedback and bug reports are welcome.
    NINO Reviewed by NINO on . BuddyLeech-Mass Leecher,Mass uploader pics,Mass shrinker ,Post Maker,Scanner... BuddyLeech 2 is a tool that will allow you to upload pictures , leech content and shrink (short urls ) massively . Just by pushing one button . Mass Leecher . Mass Shrinker (Short your links Massively and get paid) . Mass Picture Uploader (Upload your pictures Massively and get paid) . Mass Converter from Html to bbcode and vice versa (Ex. 100 HTML format threads changed easily to 100 BBCODE format threads in 10 seconds.) Mass URL Scraper (Scrape Urls from any website). File Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Can you add option to resize picture after leech ?

Can we select sites to upload?
    Screwed

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    in which address I should pay? i mean where is ur paypal / alertpay id? & after payment how long it will take to get ur app?

Can you add Maimage :

http://www.maimage.com/

This image hosting is very pratical for resize the image automatically. And it possible to not resize the image automatically with a checkbox "Ne pas redimensionner cette image" (in English = Do not resize this image).

And it's possible to choose the size of your image.

And it also possible with this image hosting, to upload by computer or by remote upload.

Exemple :

PS :

Can you these 3 protector of links :

http://cacheliens.com/
    http://protege-mes-liens.com/
    http://revivelink.com/

These sites are very pratical for protect our links with the possibility to add a captcha or without captcha.

And these sites have a filemanager, it's very pratical for replace the links if i use several filehosts (DepositFiles,TurboBit,Uploaded,RapidGator...)

Instead of replace your links one by one on 30 forums by example, your replace your links in the link of protector of links.

It's very pratical, fast and it save a lot of time.

good luck with sales can i take review copy?
    Thanks .If you want to find out more about this tool like reviews check out this (it is and old thread closed because buzz words in the title)
    Code: 
    Can you add option to resize picture after leech ?
    Sure , I think is easy to do . But it will loss its quality , it will get pixeled. could you tell me or give me an example of why would you need something like this. To seriously consider it .Thanks.
    Code: 
    Can we select sites to upload?
    Just the imagehostings that are added .

I'm adding more for the next updates.
    Code: 
    in which address I should pay? i mean where is ur paypal / alertpay id? & after payment how long it will take to get ur app?
    PM and I will give you my paypal or alertpay ID .
    Regards.

Code: 
    Maimage  This image hosting is very pratical for resize the...
    Although I havent seen so many people using that imagehosting , I will work hard to add as many imagehoster as I can and also to improve it for the next few versions .

Code: 
    Can you these 3 protector of links...
    Link protectors are something that I haven't thought yet but I will consider it .

The new version buddyleech 2.1 will be released in the next few days (This week). By now the only version that is available is 2.0 so if you buy the version 2.0 then you will be given the next versions 2.1 2.2 2.3 etc for free.

I will add the options that will be more useful for all the people not just for one or two .

Thanks for all your suggestion , regards.

Although I havent seen so many people using that imagehosting , I will work hard to add as many imagehoster as I can and also to improve it for the next few versions .
    Maimage is not very used (it's a french image hosting), but he is very pratical.

By example the web browser Opera is not famous, but he is a very good web browser (the best for me).

NINO, do you know an other image hosting that reduce automatically the images ?

Website's:
    FreePCDownloads.org StoleThe.Net
    I m a bit confused, leecher means here it works like forum auto poster like sharpleech?

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    How to put Api Key for adf.ly / adfoc.us

Code: 
     do you know an other image hosting that reduce automatically the images
    Do you mean thumbnails ?

I m a bit confused, leecher means here it works like forum auto poster like sharpleech?
    Leech is like web scrape and it means to get the content from a particular website in bbcode or html . What sharpleech does is to leech and then repost it to a forum . but you dont get the content in txt you can not edit it either ,it works just for certain forums , etc .

Code: 
    How to put Api Key for adf.ly / adfoc.us
    Once you buy the aplication two videos are sent to you on how to use it .There I have explained that .

Regards.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information