Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6218 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default where is the Jayfella and its thread?

Yesterday I reply on Jayfella's Thread MPU.....
    but today i saw there is no thread on that.
    where is Jayfella's thread?
    that thread have around 200+ rpely and why that thread deleted?
    and why Jayfella isn't replying any more.
    BounceR Reviewed by BounceR on . where is the Jayfella and its thread? Yesterday I reply on Jayfella's Thread MPU..... but today i saw there is no thread on that. where is Jayfella's thread? that thread have around 200+ rpely and why that thread deleted? and why Jayfella isn't replying any more. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Me too! He banned me without any valid reason. I went to his forum to inform him that I have opened my MPU during my VPN is active. Then he got angry lol. He banned me right away. Sometimes being honest turned into Shit!!!. I have referred some of my friend and they bought MPU and now I got nothing LOL.

Banned
    I got ban cause i use my login for enter his forum from my office.

Banned
    those admins/mods are just kids, assholes, i hate them, they dont have respect

I replied on his thread yesterday and suddenly they remove the thread. what is going on here? Jay insist that I shared my MPU which is really NOT. I can prove to him if he likes it. Please respect us too as we respect to you and to your stuff.

Banned
    his policy login only from your own home not else.
    If i know that i won't get ban.

I think so bouncer. He is paranoid when he found new IP on his logs LOL. Use Hardware KEY/SERIAL for protection if you want to avoid sharing jay lol. See, I still giving you a good advice jay

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    nvmmmmmmmm

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Jayfella is no longer staff and isn't around here as much. Both his large topics were trashed and both of which have over 800 replies and 30,000 views each.

Technically they were sales threads and should have being in the market place like eg Yawns script but are so old were their before the rules were enforced so left. I noticed them in the trash yesterday and PM'ed him to see if it was a mistake or they were to be restored (as it turns out it doesn't matter as I discovered since I don't have the permission to restore them). He may have requested them to be trashed due to his lack of presence here and the release of his latest Autoposter I don't know as I'm awaiting a responce. I do know he's put a lot of work into the latest Autoposter and the site has got a complete facelift for the new support. It may be to encourage people to use this new support site instead.

Maybe another staff member can help but for now consider KWWHunction no longer a support site for his AutoPosters. If you want help or have a problem you'll have to contact him directly through his site.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Jayfella not reply to anyone.
    i mail him 4 days ago but no response yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information