Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63412 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1784
    Ticket Created #923754

Banned
    Pmed you

Ticket #326030

Ticket Created #200144

4.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Ticket #326030

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    Most of the tickets are Now Answered!!

Regards

Banned
    Thanks for the fast reply Allan

Default review of US VPS service

ok I think after use this service for a 2 weeks, I can do a good review:

I have the K-US-100 package. [USA]

Network: FAST AS HELL.

Download speed is AT LEAST ~8 MiB/s ALL TIME. Average is 10-12 MiB/s. From USA (fileserve): ~8 MiB/s. From EU (megaupload): ~12 MiB/s (yes, more than fileserve, ).

Upload speed: To host from USA (like fileserve): FAST AS HELL. Is impossible to calculate . To host from EU: Around 10-15 MiB/s

Customer Service: EXCELLENT

I only had 2 problems. At the beginning, I choose the NL package. But I realized that the USA one was better to upload to fileserve, or USA hosts. Then I created a ticket to return back the money to could choose USA one. After 12h my money was come back and I could choose USA package. The second problem was that the MTN function in the rapidleech OS template did not work. So I created a ticket, and after 12h mtn was working .

HDD & CPU & RAM speed

This is the worst puntuation, but, Is still good. Sometimes CPU is 90-100% and I am doing nothing . I think the puntuation for this is 7.5/10.

TOTAL: 9/10.

I think knowinserver is THE BEST VPS SERVICE to use rapidleech script or other service that need very much speed network.

PD: sorry if my english is not good enough

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Quote Originally Posted by supremo12345 View Post
    This is the worst puntuation, but, Is still good. Sometimes CPU is 90-100% and I am doing nothing . I think the puntuation for this is 7.5/10.
    lool cpu usage on 90%-100% and you give punctuaion of 7.5, honestly i need a teacher like you, will be easy pass exams

I?m thinking into buy another VPS here, but as you said cpu usage is so high... and into the other hand is the cancellation of your service without any warning. I not suffered any cancellation but read from a trusted webmaster that his service was cancelled for cpu usage without refund and or previous warning and it?s what i fear, lost money.

If exists any way to limit cpu usage rfom my php scripts will be nice...

Website's:
    iHacksRepo.Com WatchDDR.Com
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeokat View Post
    lool cpu usage on 90%-100% and you give punctuaion of 7.5, honestly i need a teacher like you, will be easy pass exams

I?m thinking into buy another VPS here, but as you said cpu usage is so high... and into the other hand is the cancellation of your service without any warning. I not suffered any cancellation but read from a trusted webmaster that his service was cancelled for cpu usage without refund and or previous warning and it?s what i fear, lost money.

I am using knowinservers for 5 months now, and the vps is awesome with uptime and speeds (NL Package)

I use sborg on it and i upload 20 Uploads daily (10 movies & 10 TV Shows)

I have had no problems with the vps in the past 5 months now

I KS

Need Help Regarding Jailbreaks And Unlocks ? PM ME ;)

iDevice : iPhone 3Gs 16GB White (Factory Unlocked) Updated To iOS5 !

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokat View Post

I said sometimes. And that 'sometimes' means during a minute or something like that. Is not so rare because VPS share resources... and if other users using lot of cpu during the same time...

anyway, that was mi review. And if you want a teacher like me, you are a lucky man, because I am actually one

Thread Information