Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61322 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default ~~Ebay GiftCards Extremely Cheap Selling Ebay Gift Cards..

Ebay gift cards for sale these can be used WORLDWIDE!

Payment : LR and WU for deals 200$+

Please leave a post here in the thread AND send me a PM to confirm if you wish to buy.

Gift Card Price List
    $500 = $45
    $200 = $30
    $150 = $20
    $100 = $15
    ______

Steps to Recover Giftcard Provided by Ebay

1. Shop for eBay Items

Look for sellers who accept PayPal as a way to pay. In the search results you'll see a PayPal logo next to items where the seller accepts PayPal.

2. Find an item you love

Look for the PayPal logo at the bottom of the listing in the Payment Details section to be sure the seller accepts PayPal.

3. Click PAY NOW

You'll be taken to Checkout. Enter the 13 digit code from the back of your card. Don't see 13-digits? Scratch off the gray box.

Of Course the Gift Card Wont be Physical I will give to you over MSN or PM it to you.

1. Of course it is safe Ebay pays for the loses in Gift cards. NOT the person who shipped the item so don't worry there wont be anyone coming over to get it back. These Gift-cards are the same as the amazon Gift-cards sold here and same things apply. You cannot get into any trouble for using them.
    _________

"Will my Paypal be Limited after doing this?"

1. Sometimes PayPal's will be limited if you get caught, but usually its after you've received your item. So if you need your PayPal dearly I recommend you just making a new one and attaching it to your Ebay account before using the gift-card.

"Should I use my own Ebay? A new one? or a hacked one?"

1. Just like PayPal there is the risk of it getting deleted if you get caught. So if you don't want your personal deleted then make a new one or find someone selling an eBay account.
    ????: AllOutWarez.com ~~Ebay GiftCards Extremely Cheap

"Can we use the giftcard for you and ship it to your house?"

1. No we only provide the gift-card and don't have the time to order your item for you.

"Will you replace if I do not receive my item?"

1. No sorry if your Gift Card code works at checkout then we can not replace since it will work unless you did something wrong. Our Gift-card codes are quality and we will make sure it works for your checkout.

"Can I use on bidding that ends in a few days?"

1. You can but the chances of it working are much slimer than if you use it on a buy it now item, or an item ending within the next few hours. The faster you pay for your item the better chances it gets to your door.

"Do I need a certian amount of feedback for the purchase to go through?"

No but the more the better. Fresh accounts on Ebay will go through but the chances of it working are slimmer. The more feedback on a Ebay account the better chance it goes through. But my friend made a brand new Ebay account and he got away with a 450$ laptop.
    _________

"Can you get a item over 500$?"

No it clearly states in ebays terms "No more than a total of $500 in Gift Cards may be used per eBay purchase. Further, unverified PayPal accounts are limited to a total of $500 in Gift Card purchases in any 30-day period and verified PayPal accounts are limited to $5,000 in gift card purchases in any 180-day period. But you can use it to pay for 500$ of the item so it if its 600$ you will pay 100$ legit money.
    Danwer Reviewed by Danwer on . ~~Ebay GiftCards Extremely Cheap Selling Ebay Gift Cards.. Ebay gift cards for sale these can be used WORLDWIDE! Payment : LR and WU for deals 200$+ Contact: [email protected] Please leave a post here in the thread AND send me a PM to confirm if you wish to buy. Gift Card Price List Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Bought the 200$ card. Eligible seller! Very quick transaction. Trusted and Verified. Highly Recommended.
    Now to wait for my package

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    How much did you buy?

I bought the 200$ card. Used it to purchase a samsung omnia. It has already cleared in paypal and the seller has contacted me saying the item will be shipped on Monday.
    Everything went quick and smooth. Waiting for the arrival of my item then I'll purchase more.

pics of the item i bought: http://*******/OcET1
    screen of proof of purchase:
    http://www.imgcentre.com/images/samsunici.png
    http://www.imgcentre.com/images/ebay20lvl.png

Thanks for purchasing.. hope will do more deals in future..

HaV a nice day..

Respected Developer
    Hmm, no UK one's?

Anyways your thread will be locked soon, since you card the gcs

Respected Member
    Please PM me proof that these gift cards are in fact created legitimately.

Thread Closed

Thread Information